Women Talk

TheSomberlain said:
You hurt my feelings... :(

:p I make a yeti look shaved :D
Hell Yeah! Hair make true man! So you girls like us to shave our chests, butts.... And what's next? Armpits? You like guys with long hair on head but all other hair is yuck... Now I get it! YOU'RE ALL LESBIANS!!! You want all guys to turn into women!!!

Ok, dont take it seriously... too much cider :loco:

im pretty hairless, i shave my chest, stomach, and only leave a stripe from my belly button going down to my peenor.

and im not a fag, i love boobies

bobvex said:
im pretty hairless, i shave my chest, stomach, and only leave a stripe from my belly button going down to my peenor.
please tell me its a joke....

bobvex said:

fkof3.jpg

God, I love these...

I dont mind a hairy chest. What I dont like is when a guy has very hairy shoulders or back...that is a big turn off for me.

btw..although this thread has veered off the topic with those pics, I think this board has the most amusing guys I have encountered on ANY board...and to me, laughter is the best thing! :D Thanks for the laughs :headbang:

I read in one of those "you suck at sex, we're gonna teach you how to do it here"-newspaper articles that a man that was proud of his body would automatically turn on women. Now, really? Would that kinda...nil out the hairy back? Or make the abnormally huge teeth look sexy?

@Persie: glad we could help :wave: