Women Talk

^Now that's weird... I know a few guys who work out a lot and are extremely proud of their bodies and yet they are a huge turn off at least for me :rolleyes:

But I've heard that same thing about women, if a woman is happy with her body, she should be irresistible, don't think that's true either

^ :wave:

Umm...I guess what that article was referring to is if a man is very confident about himself, he radiates that in his presence and demeanor and that can make him attractive...you know what I mean? But I dont think that would "hide" his hairy back. I think if I found someone I was attracted to and really hit it off with, then maybe that wouldnt be so turn-offish to me (not that it would be a turn on) ..I dont know because I never had a b/f that was hairy like that. Are you asking because you are hairy like that?

Well, I'm quite satisfied with my body (might cut a few cms off from few places though ;) ) and only two guys have told me that I've got a beautiful figure, hubby was the other one...
So, even if I'm happy with it, it doesn't make guys looking at me twice or even coming after me (not that I'd want them to), that's why I think these articles are pure bullshit :p

yeah so i keep myself maintained, so what :Smug: :p

its not a big deal. i dont like hair either.

TheSomberlain said:
@Vexmeister: you should know you should never take me seriously, man :wave:
yeah i know, i mean, shit. . .you wee a badger for over a year.

bobvex said:
im pretty hairless, i shave my chest, stomach, and only leave a stripe from my belly button going down to my peenor.

and im not a fag, i love boobies
haha, GOOD, you dont shave your happy trail, any guy who shaves that should be shot dead, thats the only hair i have except my goat and beaner stash and parts of the unknown and hairy ass beaner legs

TheSomberlain said:
Make that more like 8-9 months :p
no way dood, you were a badger when i started posting everyday, which was late august, here it is september second, and you've just changed this past week :p