Women Talk

bobvex said:
and now you're just a gay wizard. . .:lol: :p
j/k dood

lookwhostalking.jpg

Hehe...jumpin in a little late:

Hair: I have been with guys who are a little furry, and i have been with those swimmer-bare types, i do prefer less body hair, but a little fuzz ain't gonna totally kill it. :D

I am actually pretty happy with my body, I mean i carry a little extra junk in the trunk but it doesnt seem to bother me :lol:....rest of my body is scrawny as hell, maybe too scrawny. But in the end i like bein the pale little american :D

Now, being a lady, I shave everything of course, except my head and eyebrows :D ;)

Janina said:
Nope, actually my hubby's got quite hairy legs but luckily no chest hair and he sure as hell hasn't got the pre puberty look :p
Yeah, same with my hunneh. I actually love the hair stripe that goes from his belly button down to his..:oops: And his hair is blond so it doesn't bother me at all.
Okay, I tell where does manhair bother me in general: armpits (yuckYUCKKKKK!!!!!, except if its blond ;p), chest, back (!!!!!:yuk: !!!:ill: ), butt :)Puke: )..

And just for the record; hairiness has nothing to do with manliness you apes :D

On the girl shaving topic: ditto, shave everything but not totally ;) Don't wanna look like a 12 years old down there :p

yeah i dont like the completely bald either, but i do like it well maintained. I like the small "landing strip" or a mohawk typr design to it.:p I mean, if my face is gonna be down there for an hour, i dont wanna get the "whiskers" effect. (guy rubbing his stubble on a woman/child's face) plus its easier to see, and easier to work with that way.