Women Talk

K back to the topic of kind of guys u like weeelll. ehehe there are many types that i like :lol: Hmm metal (but i dont see many thouse guys around here :-S. ) and goth *drool* are wonderfull. and than they regular guys if there arnt assholes the ones that i have heard ppl call " white trash" well my unle was calling that. you know guys with shaved heads, Looot of tatoes and long goates Omg *overdrools* that r the best type guys to me hehah.. and the junkie type of men as well. Mmm..
Lol sorry i didnt sleep much and i am :dopey: ..

Fenrir13 said:
ALRIGHT!! NOW for a fun question!!! When's the last time anyone got laid around here? :D
hmm.... end of June... :cry: but school starts in few weeks sooo.... :loco:

Fenrir13 said:
My camo pants and boots rule. :D And so do when guys wear em. Something about camo pants=teh r0xor!

And yeah yeah, my boobies, i dont like implants and i am happy with my about average size. More than a mouthful's a waste anyway guys, isn't it? :D ;)

ALRIGHT!! NOW for a fun question!!! When's the last time anyone got laid around here? :D
1. indeed they do, thus i have 2 pairs

2. indeed it is, see my previous boob posts

3. far too long ago :( 10 months

goths are whiny bitches who think theyre smarter and wiser and more artisically talented than the rest of the world, fuck em.

you find junkies appealing? wtf? track marks are hot now?

I've got camo pants too (olive green, woodland and desert) and combat boots also... but still I like my suit :p

:lol: eheh i dont know. my last boyfriend was goth and didnt whine at all so.. not all are the same. and i only like junkie type guys not ones that shoot up i dont know the right words today to explane it thoue :p but well alot of guys that like too party that i hang out with are damn hot and also are like addicts soo.. :)

lady of bodom said:
you know guys with shaved heads, Looot of tatoes and long goates Omg *overdrools*
so. . .guys like this

kerry063.jpg

?
:p

you mean like just scruffy looking, like dreads and saggy thrift store army surplus jackets? like grungy?

AlexiFollower said:
^ #3 - poor bob
Fenrir13 said:
Yeah, sorry bout that bob....thats is pretty long :(
yeah i know, oh well.

anybody know any HAWT friends in denver?

:p

i have two pain of woodland camo, and i usually wear my longer ones with my New rocks, or my shorter ones with my all black converse.

i have one pair of camo pants but they are cut off and stained with paintball love, so i beat all of you.