Women Talk

SOOOO, ok... women talk.:D .. umm..
well... how many times has one played truth or dare and has ended up doing somthing stupid while being drunk.... as for me .. they made me take of my bra..(shirt still on) and make a guy wear it. :yuk: But I took of the bra in front of them... (yet again.. shirt still on) lol

you know what i love about chics, when they wear cute little cotton panties, instead of thongs 24/7. i adore the smell of their hair, i love it when they rest their head on my shoulder. i love it when she sticks her hand in my backpocket, and we stroll down the street care free. i love it when she calls just in the nick of time. i love it when all she has to do to make me happy is smile. oh how i love women.

The smell of girliehair....*inhales deeply* aaaahh....:p
I love it when girls smile a lot and especially if they get those dents in their cheeks.
Smiling girls > sexy goths (as to cuteness, anyway :D)
And when they're talking (and I mean TALKING) very fast and enthousiastic...so enchanting....but it doesn't give a good impression if you then say: Oh my God, you're so beautiful...:p

when i put on one of thos big cheesy grins i'm so good at making :D, or when i laugh, everyone i'm with immediately notices my four dimples [two on each side of my mouth]...but i don't give them much thought. i usually give more thought to the little freckles on my face [they're very small, not noticeable in pictures, but noticeable in real life], mostly cuz they only started popping up this summer, haha.

hm...i don't really care what a guy looks like [long hair is a plus, hehe] cuz i'm one of those "personality" people, the kind who thinks that attitude and personality is more important than looks. i love it when a guy can make me burst out laughing when i am in a bad mood, because it shows me that he knows what makes me tick and he knows how to cheer me up.

^true! I'm mostly attracted to personality as well. But long hair is a plus lol.. and i love my mans hair hehe. Making me laugh is a top priority for attraction with me.

What you think about accents?? I was talking to guys online today and they tell me a russian accent is the most sexy accent they could think of. (i'm asking both guys and girls here)

I live in canada.. but i'm from England.. my accent is almost gone.. but if i'm drunk it comes out in full force... urgh..