"Woods 3" is #1 at The End Records!!! - \w/

Well, I did my part - now I'm just waiting for The End to do theirs and ship it over already!

Way to go guys!

Exactly the same amount as the one and only pressing of "Pursuit...", a cool 1000 copies. With the way that music technology and the industry is changing, "W3" may very well be the last new WoY album pressed on CD. We'll probably be releasing the next album 'on water' [/dethklok], limited to 1000 bottles, hand numbered.

I was just wondering if you guys are going to be sending any to the HMV in Windsor. I have tried to order it from there but they keep telling me they can only order the first two albums.

I was just wondering if you guys are going to be sending any to the HMV in Windsor. I have tried to order it from there but they keep telling me they can only order the first two albums.

That shouldn't be! We are distributed by SONIC UNYON in Canada, which all HMVs have access too.

btw - I used to work at that fucking HMV, it would be nice if they just made it easy on us for once and stocked our CDs, especially when people from the city where the band was founded are asking for them! I'll follow up.

I know you used to work there, I used to talk to you all the time about Metal whenever I was there. That is one reason why I thought they would have it. I also listened to the radio show you co-hosted "Sonic North" on CJAM 91.5.

O well I just sent a Cheque to Dan for the CD so hopefully it will get here soon.

Thanks man! Yeah, it's better for us if you just go direct anyway. HMV keeps nearly $9 for a Woods of Ypres CD sale just for stocking it. Thus is the same for anything underground or obscure that they gouge on ($24.99 and up!), meanwhile, they sometimes make no more than $0.01 on the sale of a pop CD, just to get you into the store, hoping you'll buy other things too! Ah yeah, the CD business.

Now four weeks at #1!!!

http://news.theomegaorder.com/index.php (scroll down, on your left)

WEEKLY TOP SELLERS
WOODS OF YPRES
Woods III: The Deepest Roots & Darkest Blue
Krankenhaus

02 -ULVER - Shadows of the Sun
03 -NIFELHEIM - Envoy Of Lucifer
04 -LORDI - Beast Loose In Paradise (single)
05 -ILIUM - Vespertilion
06 -BIOMECHANICAL - Cannibalised
07 -AGUA DE ANNIQUE - Air
08 -ANAAL NATHRAKH - Hell Is Empty, And All The Devils Are Here
09 -ALCEST - Souvenirs D'un Autre Monde (digi)
10 -AGENT STEEL - Alienigma
11 -XASTHUR - A Gate Through Bloodstained Mirrors (2CD)
12 -GATES OF WINTER - Lux Aeterna
13 -EVOKEN - A Caress Of The Void
14 -MAYHEM - Deathcrush
15 -NIFELHEIM / VULCANO - Thunder Metal (EP)

GATES OF WINTER is there too, #12!!!

:kickass: