Woods of Ypres was representing in Norway somewhat

dognabit, I didn't burn any churches down while in Norway thus preventing Woods of ypres from getting the full attention I could have possibly got them:loco:

By the way, Emperor was beyond amazing!! I have some cool pics if you go to my latest blog at myspace:

www.myspace.com/tattooedsean

Now, I wait patiently for new Woods of Ypres material. I will admit that using woods of ypres in the same conversation in which I talked about agalloch with fellow metalheads over there seemed to peek their interest in Woods of Ypres.:headbang:

I'm going to the NYC shows, can't wait!

What was the Emperor merch like? Anything new or special? Or just regular old stuff?

QUOTE=SPLASTiK]I'm going to the NYC shows, can't wait!

What was the Emperor merch like? Anything new or special? Or just regular old stuff?[/QUOTE]

they had long sleeves and hoodies with Inferno Festival 2006 on them making it a truly unique shirt!:headbang: :kickass:

ef60cce4.jpg

ef60ca0a.jpg

ef5af14f.jpg

tattooedsean with woods of ypres= 20 dollars? (I forget)
tattooedsean with woods of ypres toque on in Oslo( 840 dollars to fly there)
tattooedsean IF he had been able to get any Emperor guys to sport Woods of Ypres toque= priceless
o_O

yeah, it was nice to finally meet Erin and it was funny when she introduced me to Samoth. He looks at me and says yeah, I remember him from earlier today at the record store signing.
:cool: