Last chance, temporary WOODS OF YPRES merch blowout distro from Philly, USA:

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
From Evan and Shane:

Woods of Ypres Merch Blowout!!!!! CDs for 10 USD, or buy 4 for $35, shipping included. Woods 1,2,3, & "Best Of" available. Woods 4 is sold out suckas! Woods of Ypres T-Shirts for $20 USD, and Allure of the Earth 7" Vinyl is available for $12 (way limited, hand-numbered!) please send all payments paypal to WoodsMerch@gmail.com because as soon as it's gone, Earache Records owns your ass!

Please contact WoodsMerch@gmail.com for any merch inquiries. The last of the Krankenhaus WOODS titles gotta go!

Thanks!

DG - \w/

Aren't a couple of you guy in Woe? They play Worcester this weekend I think? Tell them to drop me a line. I've got beer they can have?

We have a few of these left (At least one left in each size: M, L, XL, 2XL. Only 25 shirts printed).

rvashirt1.jpg

rvashirt2.jpg

rvashirt3.jpg

WOODS OF YPRES - "Heart of Winter" t-shirt.

$25, w/ shipping included to anywhere in Canada or the USA
$35, w/ shipping included to Europe and the rest of the world.

In Canada, send paypal to: davidypres@gmail.com

Or cheque, money order or well hidden cash via snail mail to:
David Gold
6 Quarry Court
Toronto, ON, M4J 5A7
CANADA

In the USA, send paypal to: woodsmerch@gmail.com

Or cheque, money order or well hidden cash via snail mail to:
Evan Madden
2116 S. Norwood Street
Philadelphia, PA, 19145, USA

Thanks!

DG - \w/

Via Evan Madden - "WOODS OF YPRES CDs, are going fast and 'Allure of the Earth' 7" vinyl and remaining shirts are almost gone!" Please note: W4: The GREEN Album is currently sold out / out of print, and will be re-released by EARACHE RECORDS in spring 2011. In the meantime, the Maddens are shipping the last original copies of WI, WII, and WIII (the black metal trilogy).

E-mail woodsmerch@gmail.com to find out what's left and get your order delivered in time for xmas.

Thanks!

DG - \w/