Woods Winter Newsletter Mailout - coming soon!

i know this has been asked a million times, but i can't remember.. if we were on the fall mailing list, will we be automatically placed on the winter one? thanks! :)

if we were on the fall mailing list, will we be automatically placed on the winter one? thanks!
Yeah, you're address is kept on file and we'll send you all the new mailouts until you say otherwise or our mail to you gets returned to us (if your address become invalid, if you move, etc...). :)

Spread the word to everyone who you think would be interested in this! :kickass:

around here its all country and rap, i met one person who likes metal and the only bands he liked were cradle of filth and marylin manson (not really metal metal but yeah)

haha, i know what that's like. that's how it's always been for me, whether i was into even VERY popular bands like tool or any underground metal, i've met only a few people (at school) ever who are into similar music.

haha, i know what that's like. that's how it's always been for me, whether i was into even VERY popular bands like tool or any underground metal, i've met only a few people (at school) ever who are into similar music.

i found a couple guys who like kataklysm, then the next most metal (cant think of the word) band is slipknot, very few true metal heads around here
to dave, what all is in it so far?

hey David, would you be able to send me the address that you have on file for me? not sure if that's being sent to a PO box or my house.. the PO box isn't in effect anymore, and i'd like to update it if it isn't the address to my house.