Canadian Independent Metal Band Survival Experiment #1: A "Fan Club"?

Expect more details about this in early February. It will happen. I'll be rolling out the whole plan for 2009 and what your contribution will get you. In the meantime, we've just been plenty busy with more pressing work. Aaron Palmer and I are focused on forging out Northern Ontario black metal until the end of January for example.

Each membership will receive a confirmation package in the mail, as well as four seasonally themed mailouts through the rest of the year. On a side note, I will also have some very limited "Woods 4: Green Album" merch available that will be available as a 'fundraiser' of sorts for us as we begin to REALLY get down to work on that album, due out in early 2010. This album will be HUGE!!!!! I know it already.

Dozens of e-mails flying through space...things are being coordinated...I work while you sleep. :)

More soon! Thanks as always for all the interest and support! Makes me feel pretty fuckin' good these days! :kickass:

DG - \w/

Merch! Always need more juicy Woods IV merch. Hell, if you asked me to send in my pre-order for Woods IV right now, I probably "wood" (worst pun ever). Seriously cannot wait. And even though I know there's some troubles in the Gates camp, if it means you guys are going super balls out mad-focused for Woods, and cranking the new album out, so be it :kickass: With ya every step of the ride!

Looking forward to this.... as always, Woods has my full support!!

And of course, if there's anything that can be done to help out, be sure to let me know.