Woodspeople on Facebook...

Fuck yes!

I was going to wait and listen to it on CD... but that's just too tempting.

Cheers, can't wait!

Edit: Okay that was incredible. Can't wait to hear it all blaring through my stereo. :kickass:

I am trying to decide if I want to download it or just wait for the CD to come out. Its a very hard choice, but I will definitely be buying a copy of Wood III when it comes out.

OK I couldn't hold myself back any longer, I downloaded the album.
IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME.

I really liked "December of Windsor" and not just because I live there.
Also "Deepest Roots and Darkest Blues" and "Song of Redemption" blew me away as well.

Okay, this is amazing. 'Iron Grudge' just kicked my ass. I'm on track 4 now.

Seeing as you're being so generous, anyone have Woods 2? All I have is 'Shedding The Deadwood', and I promise I'll buy it when it's re-issued :D

ARGH! :erk: I really do want to listen to it now, but I'm going to make myself wait for the CD to arrive. If I don't crumble under the pressure of the anticipation first that is... I've managed to go this long without hearing any of it, as of yet, so it's just a little, tiny bit longer now. Although I'll surely cave-in the day before it arrives. :p

Wow.
Preordered back in january I think so I will download and listen without feeling guilty.
Will be back with comments later.

Edit:
I have listened to the album more than 10 times now but I haven't really sat down and listened if you know what I mean. I've had it on in the background while playing games or driving. I want to wait with a "real" listening sessions until I can read the lyrics at the same time. What I can tell so far is that it is your best work, but I really can't say more right now. I can tell that you've put blood, sweat and beers into it. It also seems to be a very personal record, lyricswise. I find that interesting and want to read the lyrics while I listen closely. It also seems more uptempo than "2", which is good.