WOOOO, I just won a JCA20H Comet half-stack!!!

So, Jet City had another Facebook giveaway as some of you guys know, and this time I was lucky enough to be the fastest with the right answer! :)

Looks like I'm getting a JCA20H Comet half-stack (not sure which cab they include, but in my vocabulary half-stack means a 4x12, so fingers crossed!), which is incredible since I just had to sell my Windsor and HB212 Vintage!

FUCK YEAS, THANK YOU JET CITY!

I saw that you won it! Fucking awesome congrats!!! Now you have to post a video of it when you're wearing the Feared shirt!

Haha, can't promise a video, but I'll make sure to take a pic and post in on the JCA FB page! :)

And clips will follow, of course!

And yeah even with the tax its a steal!!

Yeah, I'm broke as fuck ATM but I'll gladly put the tax and toll to my Mastercard, after all the half-stack would cost 900€ on Thomann! :)

Thanks guys! The question was Jetty Betty's favorite color and the answer was Jet City Blue (pantone number 2768). I lost the Mike Soldano signed JCA100H giveaway by a mere 2 seconds to one faster dude, so this time I had every single JCA related website open in separate tabs, including Jetty Betty's FB profile :lol: