Wooooo I Just Met Opeth!!

Kem

Very cynical
Apr 15, 2001
Brisbane
Visit site
The lads did a signing before the show tonight :D It was greeeeeeeaaaaaaat.

I now have signed copies of Morningrise, Deliverance, My Arms Your Hearse and Orchid. Fuck yeah! Can't wait till tonight :D

:Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

I'm not having a dig at ya or anything dude, but isn't getting one thing signed enough? Like there were guys at the instore for The Haunted who went up to the Bjorler twins and plonked down every single The Haunted and At The Gates CD they owned, and didn't say thanks or ask how they were doing or anything. I thought that was pretty ridiculous and selfish of em...

Kem said:
The lads did a signing before the show tonight :D It was greeeeeeeaaaaaaat.

I now have signed copies of Morningrise, Deliverance, My Arms Your Hearse and Orchid. Fuck yeah! Can't wait till tonight :D

:Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

Keep explaining, how did you get sooo much stuff signed and how may people showed, I am preparing myself for the Sydney signing on Sunday, I thought they would only let one item be signed, did you get friends to do the rest?

Schism said:
Keep explaining, how did you get sooo much stuff signed and how may people showed, I am preparing myself for the Sydney signing on Sunday, I thought they would only let one item be signed, did you get friends to do the rest?

you will not beat me in line..... i will destroy you

Hearse said:
So you let them smudge your nice album covers? !:eek:
I could done that... :Smug:

:lol: :p

nah, opeth are sensitive to that problem. half of them signed my deliverance booklet (with a black marking pen) on the darker parts :tickled:

Chow Mai Dong said:
I'm not having a dig at ya or anything dude, but isn't getting one thing signed enough? Like there were guys at the instore for The Haunted who went up to the Bjorler twins and plonked down every single The Haunted and At The Gates CD they owned, and didn't say thanks or ask how they were doing or anything. I thought that was pretty ridiculous and selfish of em...

hehe yeh, thats crap. when i met the haunted, we talked a while with marco, and had a massive talk with jensen as well. and got the new haunted cd signed by all the members, in gold :D

mourningstar said:
nah, opeth are sensitive to that problem. half of them signed my deliverance booklet (with a black marking pen) on the darker parts :tickled:

lol, i got mike to sign still life, mayh and morningrise once after a london gig, and he signed mayh in black on the black part in the middle :p

oh and speaking of ppl who get loads of stuff signed, we went to gigs in bradford a couple of times, and there was this guy there who would bring along about 30 kreator LPS in a bag, and he got them all signed lol. then we went to anthrax, and he had all the anthrax LPs with him, as well as armored saint and other stuff as well, and got all them signed.