Worcester, MA show this weekend

machine_gun_majesty

New Metal Member
Dec 8, 2005
So I am going to the show on Saturday night at the Palladium in Worcester, MA, im sure many of you are going as well.. I think another anti-trivium protest is in order. Let me tell you why.

Too many bands these days are coming out of nowhere and blowing up (like Trivium) and calling themselves metal when in all reality they are no different then the 4,000 other ozzfest """metalcore""" bands that are out there. Its because of bands like Trivium that the metal scene is being exploited and turned into this new fucking popular form of music. I mean come on.. trivium wants to call themselves real metal yet they walk out on stage with their cleverly placed piercings, dyed hair, and matching outfits (ties included) how fucking mall metal is that?!?!?!?! The bottom line is that Trivium is nothing more than a bunch of fucking scensters that happened to get recognition. Im SICK AND TIRED of seeing this shit. This is why American metal sucks so fuckin bad. There are only a few true metal bands right now that are coming out of america and even those bands cant hold a candle to euro metal. Trivium is just another contribution to the shitty sharon osbourne world of metal.
SO That being said... PLEASE EVERYONE going to the Palladium show this saturday, TURN YOUR BACKS ON THESE HOT-TOPIC POSTER BOYS AND BOO THEM OFF STAGE.