Worcester, MA show this weekend

machine_gun_majesty

New Metal Member
Dec 8, 2005
So I am going to the show on Saturday night at the Palladium in Worcester, MA, im sure many of you are going as well.. I think another anti-trivium protest is in order. Let me tell you why.

Too many bands these days are coming out of nowhere and blowing up (like Trivium) and calling themselves metal when in all reality they are no different then the 4,000 other ozzfest """metalcore""" bands that are out there. Its because of bands like Trivium that the metal scene is being exploited and turned into this new fucking popular form of music. I mean come on.. trivium wants to call themselves real metal yet they walk out on stage with their cleverly placed piercings, dyed hair, and matching outfits (ties included) how fucking mall metal is that?!?!?!?! The bottom line is that Trivium is nothing more than a bunch of fucking scensters that happened to get recognition. Im SICK AND TIRED of seeing this shit. This is why American metal sucks so fuckin bad. There are only a few true metal bands right now that are coming out of america and even those bands cant hold a candle to euro metal. Trivium is just another contribution to the shitty sharon osbourne world of metal.
SO That being said... PLEASE EVERYONE going to the Palladium show this saturday, TURN YOUR BACKS ON THESE HOT-TOPIC POSTER BOYS AND BOO THEM OFF STAGE.

ill be there but i think you need to stop whining about pointless shit. who cares what trivium does, if you dont like them then go wait in the lobby or something. and its not like if you start an anti-trivium chant then its gonna make "metalcore" bands all quit or something. like what are you trying to achieve by this?

I mean come on.. trivium wants to call themselves real metal yet they walk out on stage with their cleverly placed piercings, dyed hair, and matching outfits (ties included) how fucking mall metal is that?!?!?!?!

who the fuck cares what they wear. metal is a type of music, not outfit. too bad your so miserable and all you can think of is how you hate trivium and

oh ill friggin be there kicking ass...are you people from mass? if so, where in mass?..i am from waltham

I have actually seen COBHC wearing stuff from Hot Topic, (I Hate Hot Topic) maybe its stuff similar to HT. idk

transient said:
listen for a coment about triviums clothes if youre going tonight :Spin:

Fuck dude you should've seen the pants they had on last night. If they would've had a penny in their pocket you could've made out Abe Lincoln's head against the denim.

machine_gun_majesty said:
Its because of bands like Trivium that the metal scene is being exploited and turned into this new fucking popular form of music.

Actually if you wanna blame bands for creating Scene shit blame the sex pistols they're the ones that actually brought fashion into music. The blame now a says though goes to fucking hardcore bands like Norma Jean and shit like that wearing fucking camo shorts stolen from American Eagle and they are girl shorts too. Trivium isn't to blame although they aren't amazing their skills a musicians are pretty impressive

whitman, MA

transient said:
they werent wearing their matching uniforms! i was gonna yell "i like your outfits, theyre cute!"

feel free to use that line though:tickled:

edit

i did flip them off a lot

and what did you achieve by doing that?

i think absolutely nothing.

people judging bands about what they wear is so just so pointless.
and i know thats not why you did it, im guessing(actually im sure) you flipped them off because you dont like the band trivium, you coulduve atleast just let the band do there thing, instead of being immature and flipping them off, and coulduve been alittle patient for like a 40 minutes until bodom came on.

machine_gun_majesty said:
There are only a few true metal bands right now that are coming out of america and even those bands cant hold a candle to euro metal. .

I agree, but one exception. Nevermore are the best North American metal band and theyre better than ALOT if not MOST of the bands in Europe. Other than them we have nothing good anymore. Arsis fucking rule, too...forgot about them.

transient said:
they werent wearing their matching uniforms! i was gonna yell "i like your outfits, theyre cute!"

feel free to use that line though:tickled:

edit

i did flip them off a lot

I just hope I never sounded this dumb and moronic when I was younger. Feel free to use that line?? You think that's funny at all? I'm don't know much about Trivium, but you sound like a fool. Besides, I don't know what they normally wear, but a South of Heaven shirt, Destruction patch, denim jacket, and tight pants are not exactly un-metal, not that it matters.

ill be there but i think you need to stop whining about pointless shit. who cares what trivium does, if you dont like them then go wait in the lobby or something. and its not like if you start an anti-trivium chant then its gonna make "metalcore" bands all quit or something. like what are you trying to achieve by this?

Quote:
I mean come on.. trivium wants to call themselves real metal yet they walk out on stage with their cleverly placed piercings, dyed hair, and matching outfits (ties included) how fucking mall metal is that?!?!?!?!

who the fuck cares what they wear. metal is a type of music, not outfit. too bad your so miserable and all you can think of is how you hate trivium

I couldn't agree with you more man. I don't give a fuck if a band comes on stage wearing the gayest fuckin shit as long as the music sounds good I'm happy. I dont like or hate trivium there just gonna be the band that cools me down right before Children Of Bodom comes on, so ill have lots of energy and a voice left.

I saw Nevermore live when they were with Bodom, Dimmu, and Hypocrisy, i hated Nevermore so friggin much

i almost caught there drummers stick..i was about to get it until some rechid shit got it about an inch before me..i should have shoved his nuts in his ass