WORK OF ART: Framework

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
I know these guys are a little light for this board, but their last couple of albums were pretty good. Work of Art is the "W" portion (i.e. guitar/keyboards Robert Säll) of the W.E.T. band (includes other members from Eclipse and Talisman) which got some good reviews here.

SWEDEN'S WORK OF ART TO RELEASE FRAMEWORK ALBUM IN SEPTEMBER; VIDEO TRAILER STREAMING

Pre-View of the new album at Melodicrock.com

p18sgb8q6mb8ajlvoig103d1jt34.jpg

For more details, see Work of Art Facebook page or main website.

Last edited by a moderator:
A phenomenal band. Mind you the Seven album from this year is phenomenal too so the WoA boys have to deliver some knock out songs to top them though I'm pretty sure they will. Plus their singer Lars has such an awesome voice so I expect this to be massive.

Wow, never heard of them before now. Sounds pretty cool and I'm intrigued to hear more. It has a sound similar to Sonic Station, just minus all the obvious TOTO influences. Thanks for posting that.

Didn't mean to deviate from the established framework.

Lol cause that's the album title.

I preordered this from Zane. I said in the other thread about how many releases you buy that it doesn't make sense to blind buy. Toto is my favorite band that I have loved everything WoA has put out. This has mad potential for album of the year for me.

Was super disappointed in HEAT's latest since Address the Nation was so good and am totally not digging Dynazty's new Amaranthe style sound. Sultans of Sin was amazing. So I don't see any competition in the AOR department for WoA.

I can handle WOA a lot easier than Sonic Station. They do the Toto thing very well. Still, when I'm ready for some wuss rock, I usually reach for Houston.

Hey, Justin I just bought In Progress based on this thread and your write up on Amazon. This is lighter than I'm used to this sounds terrific. The singer reminds me of a cross between Kimball and Freddi Curci. Looking forward to this, thanks guys for the rec.

Preview of all the songs off the new album at [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Framework-Work-Art/dp/B00M7QXBRY/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&qid=1406644421&sr=8-22&keywords=work+of+art+framework"]Amazon[/ame]

Lol cause that's the album title.

I preordered this from Zane. I said in the other thread about how many releases you buy that it doesn't make sense to blind buy. Toto is my favorite band that I have loved everything WoA has put out. This has mad potential for album of the year for me.

Was super disappointed in HEAT's latest since Address the Nation was so good and am totally not digging Dynazty's new Amaranthe style sound. Sultans of Sin was amazing. So I don't see any competition in the AOR department for WoA.

The new HEAT rules. I can't see liking Address the Nation but not liking Tearing Down the Walls.