WORLD DEBUT

K.Imai said:
WH made World debut!!
WH have made a deal with Majestic Rock label in UK and our CD will be available worldwide, of course in Europe, North&South America, Asia etc.:headbang:
I can't tell you when to release so far, but I think it's within two or three months, not sure though.
Check:
www.wizards-hymn.com
www.majesticrock.com

Well done lad!

Well done!

Now if only we could get signed... :lol:

Thanks guys!!
I'm now very excited because we could be label mate with Power Quest who is one of my favorite bands.

Wanna our autograph??I wish we could hold signing session in UK, hehehe:lol:

Yeah, I hope WH can go to North America and UK on tour.
Actually, when WH were offering demos, most of Emails asking for demos were from US, UK and Germany. So there's a chance to go there on tour.
Hope to see you guys there on tour:lol:

K.Imai said:
Yeah, I hope WH can go to North America and UK on tour.
Actually, when WH were offering demos, most of Emails asking for demos were from US, UK and Germany. So there's a chance to go there on tour.
Hope to see you guys there on tour:lol:
:OMG: :kickass:!!! Come on over to the States, I'll buy ya some Saki!:lol:

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
Youthanasia (my band) will gladly open up for you if you're ever in Southern California.

...And beer it is dude! Cheers!
Yeah, let's play together!!!!
But at first, I have to spread our name in US...:lol:
How is the metal scene in US??
I wonder how many melodic metal fans are there??

K.Imai said:
Yeah, let's play together!!!!
But at first, I have to spread our name in US...:lol:
How is the metal scene in US??
I wonder how many melodic metal fans are there??
The metal scene is cool, it's like everywhere else, you have the cult followers and you have the radio bands.

Generally most people down here love melodic metal, it's just we're American so we lack the skill to play it and play nu-metal instead.:lol:

My band is melodic metal w/ female vocals. I'll give you a link when we get our site up agian.

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
The metal scene is cool, it's like everywhere else, you have the cult followers and you have the radio bands.

Generally most people down here love melodic metal, it's just we're American so we lack the skill to play it and play nu-metal instead.:lol:

My band is melodic metal w/ female vocals. I'll give you a link when we get our site up agian.

Really?!?! It's awesome!!
Well, recently lots of European bands go on US tour, North America must be becoming a big Melodic Metal market. I'm very eager to go there as a Japanese band. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the response after Hymnal is released worldwide.

K.Imai said:
Really?!?! It's awesome!!
Well, recently lots of European bands go on US tour, North America must be becoming a big Melodic Metal market. I'm very eager to go there as a Japanese band. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the response after Hymnal is released worldwide.
Yeah but Japanese fans are killer! Loyal to the bone at shows and stuff.

European bands have been coming out here a lot lately, this is the third time for Dragonforce to be coming out to the US in the same year, and I'm getting tickets.:kickass: