World domination video

Xzar

Moron in the mosh-pit
Aug 13, 2002
Tampere, Finland
www.inflames.com
The other day while I was looking for DT vids on KazaaLite I found this one
called "World Domination Tour" or something like that.
It's damn big (something like 300MB) and it seems to be damn rare also. I was only able to download a few MB:s from the start but it seemed good...

If anyone would have this one I'd be really interested in getting it...

You should be able to find at DC, btw it's a very good video. The songs performed was Dreamlore degenerate, punish my heaven, insanity's crescendo, zodijackyl light, lethe, constant, of chaos and eternal night.

Tongues Haven said:
You should be able to find at DC, btw it's a very good video. The songs performed was Dreamlore degenerate, punish my heaven, insanity's crescendo, zodijackyl light, lethe, constant, of chaos and eternal night.

Cool will have to look out for that.

I like the madness at the end of show. Poor Niklas getting chased around. :D

Awesome vid, their performance is brilliant, and Mikael is great on the vox.

@Arch: i hadn't noticed the chasing around, thanks for pointing that out. :D

Dark idea said:
sorry guys but I have kaazalite and I cant find it... What dc?? and I want to see this vid!!

maybe he means direct connect? also known as dc++? not sure though... look for it on google, it works most like any other p2p, kazaalite included (i guess).

Dark idea said:
But I don't get it....I go on yahoo and I find things about the world domination tour but can't download it.....

nope. get on google, look for *direct connect*, download the software like you downloaded kazaalite and use it to find the movie like you use kazaalite.
obviously you can't find it directly on websites: it's big as god and not an official release so they're not distributing it.

i remember once a user called *silentplanetscot* used to trade in dt bootlegs. drop him a message if you really really need it, and prepare yourself to give something in exchange.

Well he doesn't exactly have to give anything in exchange anyway,probably about half of the hub,including me,has the vid.
It's great except for the shitty bass drum sound.
Someone should probably give Dark idea a helping hand with DC,but I can't be bothered to be the one doing it. :p

sure, i was just referring to contacting that user personally with my "you have to trade" comment, not to the hub. :)

and i'm not really qualified for helping ppl with dc as i have used it once in my life. :erk:

Once in a while, I share the video, whenever I'm running Windows and running DC++. My user name is Arch. The file is called:
Dark Tranquillity - World Domination Tour.dat

And the hub adress is paladin.sublevels.net,just in case he didn't get told so yet. I have the vid and I'm on DC at least once a day usually.