MP3 bootlegs

Tranquillian

Svartmetallist
Oct 10, 2001
Does anyone have any bootlegs of Dark Tranquillity other than the 2 that was recorded from the swedish radio broadcasts? I would be very interested in getting a copy of it through ftp or icq. And if anyone has the "World domination" live tracks those would be really interesting as well. Thanks in advance :)

:loco: ATG> You don't have the World Domination Live tracks yet? not even on mp3? I thought you were the hardcore Dark Tranquillity fan who had every song they ever released... Or are you talking about the video, or about tracks other than those released on the World Domination live compilation??

Well... I actually do have the tracks released on the compilation :loco: , I can send them to ya over ICQ or some other way (if all goes well)...

:devil: :devil:

The whole "world domination Live" has a totally awful sound.... I still wonder why Osmose released this stuff... Such an awful sound actually make the bands sound like shitty run-of-the-mill bands..... :( :( it's such a pity,especially for DT and Enslaved....

yeap your right, but at least is the only thing we have official from a DT gig, so it's better than nothing, specially the video ;P
I think wacken was the perfect gig to record a live album but well may be next year, or the next to the next or...who knows ;P

I'll see what I can do...I'm at college right now and the cd(s) are at my house so I can't get to them til at least next week but once I do I'll rip them @192 and see what I can do about getting them out

Originally posted by bulletbeast
I'll see what I can do...I'm at college right now and the cd(s) are at my house so I can't get to them til at least next week but once I do I'll rip them @192 and see what I can do about getting them out

no one move!
I want to hear that one too!!!! I even can serv it via ftp...
mmnnhhh lets see when bulletbeast makes our day better ;P
c u

Those 91 live tracks sound really interesting. If you want you can add me on icq 21204096 and send them that way, I can probably send you some cool stuff back.