World Junior Hockey Championship

I need to find when this is on because I've been half following the results, but would like to actually watch these finals.

NHLNetwork channel is supposed to carry it, live, 8am est. Replay I think is 8 or 6pm EST...

Every USA win was dominant. 8-0, 8-3, 9-3, 5-1 and lost to Can and Rus by 1 goal each. We are on fire, and John Gibson is a fucking monster. Duck fans should be happy.

In the WJC Sweden hasn't beaten USA in 6-7 years or so, so I'm not hopeful. Team Sweden also lacks its four best players (Zibanejad, Brodin, Klefbom, and Hampus Lindholm).

I'm Facebook friends with John Gibson. Lol

Pretty exited about him as a Ducks fan, as he could be a pretty good successor to Jonas Hiller.

IT BEGINS!

In 10.

In the WJC Sweden hasn't beaten USA in 6-7 years or so, so I'm not hopeful. Team Sweden also lacks its four best players (Zibanejad, Brodin, Klefbom, and Hampus Lindholm).

The final is always a whole new deal.
All about nerve.
And looks like Sweden has found some pretty decent players as replacements.

Gonna be a good one.

Last edited by a moderator:
MDF74105-16-09-2012-13-09-41-12.jpg

I hope Sweden wins (biased as fuck) but if not, USA deserves the victory.

Sweden 1 - USA 3
Great game, very good hockey from both teams.

Gold - USA
Silver - Sweden
Bronze - Russia

You know, I don't know about you guys, but Canada's defense was horrid. They got caught flat-footed so often it made me cringe.

And to think people were comparing this team to the 95 Canadian team...

HA Yeah right...

Subban wasn't to blame for the loss to the american's either, the first 3 goals he didn't see anything.

It's the way it goes I guess. And fuck the Russians... Classless fucks. Taunting the canadian bench after there OT Win.