World Series of Metal festival poll

soudou

Severed Member
Jun 4, 2011
Cleveland
skrowmedia.com
Hey guys, I swear I'm not a spambot, haha. I'm affiliated with OhioProg and a record label/merchandiser/promotions company called SkrowMedia. In addition to OhioProg starting next year, we're reviving a series of festivals in the area of Cleveland, OH, USA to support the underserved metal populace of Ohio and the surrounding states.

We're basically "going viral" at this point until we have the lineup finalized for a big official announcement... but this is where you as fans come in. We have a poll up on our facebook page -> http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-World-Series-of-Metal/199825630074531?sk=questions <- Check it out, vote, and actually have a say in who we bring to town for this year's and future incarnations of the fest! If you're not on Facebook, feel free to post your votes to this thread. :)

Also, consider this a ridiculous but serious note to Dan: if you were ever interested in putting together some kind of Edge of Sanity reunion show/tour, we will do absolutely everything in our power to help that become a reality. Much like NG for OhioProg, there are a lot of fans here in the states that would explode at the opportunity to catch Edge of Sanity live and in the flesh!

:kickass:
:headbang:

Also, consider this a ridiculous but serious note to Dan: if you were ever interested in putting together some kind of Edge of Sanity reunion show/tour, we will do absolutely everything in our power to help that become a reality. Much like NG for OhioProg, there are a lot of fans here in the states that would explode at the opportunity to catch Edge of Sanity live and in the flesh!

:kickass:
:headbang:

Props to bringing all those bands to Ohio (I'll be able to go to the festival next year, woo).

As for an EoS reunion, some of the band members haven't played instruments in many years. I don't think it's feasible with the old lineup. Instead, try and get NG to play EoS songs. They have the vital element... Dan. =) And Dag is worth an army of musicians!