World Series.......

Pick the Winner

• Total voters

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Ok .......The White Sox or Astro's????? Shit it's got to be the White Sox.... Well Remmy we know your team is the White Sox. Are you going to any of the Games?????

So, the White Sox win the World Series! I'm a Blue Jays fan, so I was pretty indifferent to whoever won, but congrats to the Sox for winning their first championship since 1917! :headbang: Houston put up quite a fight! ;) :lol:

MyHatred said:
No kidding. I am happy for the Sox finally winning but man talk about a boring World Series
I agree. It was a boring series compared to ones in the past. Nothing will top 93 when Joe Carter hit that 3 run homerun off Mitch Williams to win the series in 6 games!:headbang: You're damn right I'm biased! :lol:

GO WHITE SOX!!!! :headbang:

Man, that was beautiful!

It's good to have a champion team back in Chi-town.

I only wish that I still lived on the south side. The peeps were going nuts by my Dad's and In-law's homes. I'm surrounded by Cubs fans now. Boo!

Boring Series? Are you people on crack? The longest game ever? Only six runs seperating both teams in a sweep? Everyone one of those games was close and came down to the wire. You can have your steroid taking, if they aren't on the Yankees then I don't know who they are, baseball games. I'll take the team playing White Sox anyday........