El_Gato

I love this gain
Oct 20, 2007
Spain
www.myspace.com
watch

This sounds real

Nothing makes me wanna puke more than people saying "Now do it with soul."

Shut the fuck up. SOUL is overrated. I'd rather lisgten to Yngwie play the same scale a thousand times over than listen to some Screwtube hack playing shitty blues licks cause he wants to show people how he "feels it."

And the best is the "HE CAN SAY MORE WITH ONE NOTE THAN HE CAN SAY IN A THOUSAND." Die in a fire, sir.

I give props for crazy world record attempts. Looks painful.

Nothing makes me wanna puke more than people saying "Now do it with soul."

Shut the fuck up. SOUL is overrated. I'd rather lisgten to Yngwie play the same scale a thousand times over than listen to some Screwtube hack playing shitty blues licks cause he wants to show people how he "feels it."

And the best is the "HE CAN SAY MORE WITH ONE NOTE THAN HE CAN SAY IN A THOUSAND." Die in a fire, sir.

Oh my.. nailed it.
I hate both of those comments so much !

About the video.. whoa, actual made me laugh.
Crazy speed haha.

Hope its more legit then the last world record try with the overdubbed stuff heh.

Funny stuff :lol:
It's sports, not music, but still looks impressive.
interesting way to spend your time at home.
If he manages to do something usefull with beyond 400bmp then I'm REALLY impressed

also would be interested to hear the DI's of that

not to shit on anyones parade but he was pretty sloppy, okay I can't play at 420bpm but his 170 bpm starter was still pretty staggery and jumpy. still shat my pants though... was epic.

I'd love to be able to play that fast, but having said that I cant see myself ever having to play that fast for any of my songs....or any covers or songs....or any kinda of music ever.

Still, pretty awesome though

It doesn't bother me that it's 'not musical'.
It bothers me that anyone actually believes the Central Nervous System would be capable of allowing both hands to synchronize accurately at those kind of extreme tempos.
Tremolo picking as fast as possible, and then just sliding your fretting hand around in the hopes of hitting the notes is not accurate, clean playing.
At least when someone like Shawn Lane is playing 16th notes at 270bpm, we know he's actually hitting all the notes accurately

I agree with Harry. Frankly, for this sort of competition, there should be no distortion or compression--just a naked, direct signal.

That being said, it was pretty entertaining to watch.