Worms or Ashes ?

what's you last will

• I want to be cryogenized or whatever you call it ( it's about low temperature right ? )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i couldnt give fuck about the fire or the ground. air i will be, stone my bones.

i do want a funeral-like ceremony with the full family-listens-to-proper-metal-in-a-very-embarressed-manner-loud-indeed' works. on a chillful, but sunny january friday, and on a proper doom-graveyard, perferably england. noon. lillies and all. and being dead scare the shit out of everyone who had done me wrong hehe

I want to be a worm food as long as my grave isn't on ground water area. These worms will be only childs I'll ever have.

I want Daevid Allen's "You Never Existed At All" from the Death of Rock EP played during my funeral, REALLY loud over the church PA, and then I want the organist to do a cover of "hit that perfect beat (boy)" by Bronski Beat (boy). Then there has to be acid in the holy water, locked doors, and hammers.

creepy poll like.gets me into serious thoughts when im trying to think naive .i havent really thought about it but i think i wouldnt like to be buried like a proper body or sth.
they should incinerate me and put the ashes in a pretty box and bury it under a peacefull willow by a river*if rivers havent dried out by then*or under a cypress.really proud tree,the cypress.

All I can think about on this is the scene in one of the Bond movies, where he is nearly incinerated and the episode of 'Tale of the Unexpected' where Denham Elliot get buried in a glass coffin..both of them alive at the time but still :hotjump: .....

Strangelight said:
Im gonna make a "stay away" list for me funeral.

hehe me and me best friend did the same, we promised each other if we ever die ( and i guess we will hehe ) to do a speech during the ceremony and name all the posers and ask them to fuck off the place straight away and weep them plastic tears somewhere else.

Lenore said:
hehe me and me best friend did the same, we promised each other if we ever die ( and i guess we will hehe ) to do a speech during the ceremony and name all the posers and ask them to fuck off the place straight away and weep them plastic tears somewhere else.

:D your words complemented mine, or did mine complement yours?

micong4.jpg