worship music, amazon sells

if $cat was only interested in money (like some say) he would have kept Blowie, with him they can outsell Lady Gaga, at least on amazon. looks like $catty was more interested in creating art than making money with his music if you can call copying Pantera & Korn creating art.:lol:

worship music is #28 today!!!!!!!:devil::hotjump::hotjump:

Audio CD (September 13, 2011)
Original Release Date: 2011
Number of Discs: 1
Label: Megaforce
ASIN: B0058VA2U4
In-Print Editions: Audio CD | Vinyl | MP3 Download
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #28 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
#1 in Music > Hard Rock & Metal > Thrash & Speed Metal
#19 in Music > Rock
#26 in Music > Pop

Amazing the buzz Anthrax gets just for bringing Joey back.

I don't mean to piss you off, but don't you think the big 4 shows with Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth - irrespective of who's singing - has just a bit to do with the buzz as well????

I don't mean to piss you off, but don't you think the big 4 shows with Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth - irrespective of who's singing - has just a bit to do with the buzz as well????

I think you're right. It's certainly a combination of things. It's all good and it's about time. It also means that the band doesn't have to do another silly marketing stunt along the lines of the "We are not changing our name" gimmick.

I think you're right. It's certainly a combination of things. It's all good and it's about time. It also means that the band doesn't have to do another silly marketing stunt along the lines of the "We are not changing our name" gimmick.

I can agree, but it's also bringin' alot of Pre-Bush fans out of the woodworks!
Plus the Facebook, Octane radio, and Jimmy Fallon stuff helps bring new fans in.

WOW! ANTHRAX IS #15 TODAY!!!:headbang:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
#8 in Music > Rock
#14 in Music > Pop

ANTHRAX UP TO #12 IN MUSIC!!!

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
#6 in Music > Rock
#11 in Music > Pop

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
#6 in Music > Rock
#9 in Music > Pop

Agreed...:)

T:)