Worship Music Track List- Amazon

schism27

New Metal Member
Jul 17, 2011
Seattle
Here is the track listing according to Amazon...I'm a bit confused, as the original press release says there are 11 songs. I count 10 plus an intro and hymn 1 & 2 which I figure is some sort of filler...

1. Worship (Intro)
2. Earth on Hell
3. The Devil You Know
4. Fight 'Em Til You Can't
5. I'm Alive
6. Hymn 1
7. In The End
8. The Giant
9. Hymn 2
10. Judas Priest
11. Crawl
12. The Constant
13. Revolution Screams

I wonder how or when the b sides will surface. I saw somewhere there that they recorded a bunch. Does anyone know what they'll be??? I certainly hope it's not dan nelson outtakes

I wonder how or when the b sides will surface. I saw somewhere there that they recorded a bunch. Does anyone know what they'll be??? I certainly hope it's not dan nelson outtakes

Did they record them with Joey?? I know they recorded New Noise with Dan Nelson, and maybe the AiC and Pearl Jam covers, but never remember them doing any covers with Joe though.

As for the Amazon info...it looks real enough to me. Time will tell I guess.

Time will tell..........also I can't believe it's actually coming, and it's this close

There's no way on this earth they'll ever release anything with his voice on it.