New Album [Info,Audio,Video]

"So are they going to put out an iTunes or retail version with an extra song?

Well the European and the Japanese version have bonus tracks but the European version has a cover song which is a really cool cover. I don’t know if they’ve publicly announced it yet either so I’ll hold off on that. But the Japanese version actually has an orchestral version of the song “Crawl.” We had a really amazing arranger come in and put this orchestral arrangement over the tune and then we remixed it featuring that more as opposed to some of the guitar and some of the small orchestral arrangements we had originally. It turned out amazing so that’s kind of a nice treat for the Japanese fans and hopefully it’ll be available here on iTunes as well because it’s a pretty cool alternate version."

Bonus track, that cover song and the special version of Crawl.. hm.

At the time, 1 or 2 years ago, they post some little videos from the studio sessions on the first page of anthrax.com! I remember some new footage played in! Anybody keep the links of that?

At the time, 1 or 2 years ago, they post some little videos from the studio sessions on the first page of anthrax.com! I remember some new footage played in! Anybody keep the links of that?

I remember those too. One of the videos was 'Crawl'. I think the other was 'Fight Em'.

edit: Apparently I have deleted the mp3's I ripped from those videos. I suck. :(

Cool! I just pre-ordered Worship Music from Nuclear Blast on Vinyl in 'splatter'. They are hand numbered only 250 produced.
They have a another version in orange but I don't think it's as limited.
They also have the singles for Fight 'em/Devil You know on vinyl and it comes in green or yellow.

Cool! I just pre-ordered Worship Music from Nuclear Blast on Vinyl in 'splatter'. They are hand numbered only 250 produced.
They have a another version in orange but I don't think it's as limited.
They also have the singles for Fight 'em/Devil You know on vinyl and it comes in green or yellow.

WAOW !!!!! it's an rainbow story:D:D

In case anyone doesn't have the link to The Devil You Know here is a good quality version of it... just under a different name:

Last edited by a moderator:
That was my link, I removed it and replaced it with the full quality version.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/93369616615cf579/

Prefer this one better.. Starts off straight to the music& cuts off without the silly outro..

Some are saying they could hear Bush singing this, yep true..its what the guys have been cheesing out for the past album..somehow i love it more when Joey is singing, it worked better with Joey. How great is that??

What has so far been said with regards to touring in support of the album?

Has anyone heard anything?

A tour in the Fall would be awesome!!!