New Album [Info,Audio,Video]

Say do we know the album's songlist? i mean which song is first?? i'm getting jitters thinking that FETYC is going to be first, well..it got the intro and all..ANTHRAX usually use a song with sound intros for their first song (potters field/ time)..Just wondering ..just wondering..

It would be a really good album opener. Then again, I hope it's not. I hate when an album starts with a song you've already heard. But like I said, Fight Em would be a really good album opener.

It says Anthrax! Like you said, it sounds like Anthrax. I think it has all the elements of old and new Anthrax and the way Joey sang it. It´s just a little taste and I can´t wait for people to hear the other stuff, because if this is like this, wait till you hear the other stuff. There´s a song called “In the end” and the first song on the record… god… I just can´t wait!

There you have it, Fight Em is not the first song on the album.

http://metalshrineblogg.blogspot.com/2011/07/intervju-med-frank-bello-i-anthrax-da.html

Well New Noise is on the European version:

Proof

Also The Devil You Know was just submitted to Sirius XM, so expect that to surface online soon

Well New Noise is on the European version:

Proof

Also The Devil You Know was just submitted to Sirius XM, so expect that to surface online soon

Great work anomynous..... so New Noise did make the cut. I know a guy on Facebook mentioned a 14th bonus track..... that's obviously what he was talking about. And The Dvil You Know is the 2nd online tune to come out.... can't wait.

Hopefully there aren't multiple versions of the album floating around out there with different bonus material. It's already a given that the Japanese version will have a bonus track, there's also a European digibook with a bonus track, how many more versions will be out there?

Yeah, I'm not buying the album multiple times (not to mention how expensive importing is) to get all the songs. So there's:

Japan bonus track (99% likely)
New Noise - EU bonus track
Itunes bonus track - because it's almost mandatory now

So at least three songs. I'll get them through other means. Hopefully someone just puts them all together to make it easier.

Did anyone happen to record/ somehow get The Devil You Know when they played it today? Was out most of today and missed it..