Worst 3 songs by you favourite band

Ralphe

Go the ROOSTERS!
Jun 11, 2001
Sydney
Visit site
Okay,
we have had a lot of talk about favourite songs/albums but what i want to you all to do is pick one of the bands you enjoy and pick what you think are there 3 worst songs

I'll start with the thread that inspired this topic
KISS

I hate
God gave Rock 'n' Roll to you
Beth
Shandi

W,A,S,P

Sweet Cheetah
King Of Sodom And Gomorrah
B.A.D

:puke: :puke:

Although B.A.D isn't too bad, just got a real shitty chorus which bugs me. A num,ber of songs from Hellorado almost made this list too, like - Can't Die Tonight, Cocaine Cowboys and Hot Rod To Hell.

okay,
i guess i'm not really being true to the topic
I noticed Sydo picked WASP and Bucko picked Sabbath(and i know these are big favourites for each of you) so i really should pick 3 songs from AC/DC that are my least favourites....shit,this is going to be hard(what a stupip topic to pick!)

Okay this is damn hard,
obviously for me it will be 3 Brian Johnson songs but i can't narrow it down.Instead i will nominate the 2 AC/DC albums that i very rarely listen to(if i did listen to them i am sure i would be able to find 3 songs easily).Blow up your Video and the Razors Edge are by far the two weakest albums...i can't remember when i last listened to either of these!

I love God Gave Rock N Roll To You, and also Keep The Faith! I also love B.A.D. by WASP! I also hate those 2 songs off Inside The Electric Circus though!

My fave is Kiss so I'd have to say....
- Cadillac Dreams
- I Was Made For Lovin' You (coz everyone knows Kiss by it and it doesn't even sound like Kiss)
- I Finally Found My Way

And I hate alot of the rest of Psycho Circus too and also all of Peter's solo album and a few songs on Dynasty and Unmasked.

Hmm, not sure what band to name as my favourite. Dream Theater? Rush? Savatage? Queensryche? Poison? In Flames? Def Leppard? Iron Maiden? Let's pull a name out of a hat and go from there.

(drum roll)

Queensryche it is. OK, my least favourite songs from this band, ignoring "Hear in the Now Frontier", are:

1. Out of Mind
2. Surgical Strike
3. Della Brown

OK, comments on other people's chosen songs:

Ralphe - "Blow Up Your Video" rocks! :mad:

JBJ - "Keep The Faith" rocks! :mad: (it's in my top 5 Bon Jovi songs)

Coops - "I'll Get Even" rocks! :mad:

It is funny that all people I know who don't have Bon Jovi as their favouite band love Keep The Faith where as us die hard fans hate the song in comparison to others. Plus getting me to try and choose 3 songs to hate by them is hard.

Bon Jovi was my favourite band for years! They're the band I've been a fan of the longest! (12 years) But I've always loved that song, it ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuules!

I don't think there's one song on These Days or Crush that is better. Or even 7800*F. Well I've only heard half of Crush but from the sound of that album I very much doubt it :)

Originally posted by Spiff
OK, comments on other people's chosen songs:

Ralphe - "Blow Up Your Video" rocks! :mad:

JBJ - "Keep The Faith" rocks! :mad: (it's in my top 5 Bon Jovi songs)

Coops - "I'll Get Even" rocks! :mad:
[/QUOTE

I was talking about the album(not the song),The song itself is good but the reat of the album is a bit of a woorry