Worst possible "date" ever.

I don't fucking believe it at all but it brought the lulz. Pictures really added to the effect. :lol:

Same here. :lol:

Just for arguments sake however, taking it to the tub was pretty much the worst thing he could have done in that situation. Was that somehow a better option than just wiping some piss of the floor? Or some shit from the side of the toilet for that matter?

EDIT: And how the hell did he expect the turd to dissolve in water? Has he ever taken a shit before in his life?

I believe this. There are some stupid fucking people that are walking this earth. I don't doubt for a second that this has happened to other people before as well. I actually have two stories of people I know in very similar situations, one involving an escape down an emergency exit ladder, and another involving a movie theater. Neither of those stories involve a dumb ass like this guy though.

Epic dialog:

I then answer "yea lol... I'm showering... is that ok?"...
she says: what the hell? why?? you don't think we're having sex do you???
At this point I can't even think straight and I jokingly (retardedly) say: yes we are lol

And I can only imagine how much these body builders shit smell, with all those albumin. But WTF, can´t you just take a leak anywhere? I always piss on the streets when I´m drunk.

I call bullshit.Unless the guy has a unit thats as big as a toddlers arm I cant see why he couldnt pee and poop at the same time. Its really not that hard to "aim" an erect penis while taking a dump

What is it with that bodybuilding forum? they have so many awesome threads.

also
I call bullshit.Unless the guy has a unit thats as big as a toddlers arm I cant see why he couldnt pee and poop at the same time. Its really not that hard to "aim" an erect penis while taking a dump

are you serious? Have you ever had to take a dump whilst fully engorged? impossible.

This is pretty ridiculous. Why wouldn't he just grab the garbage and pee in that or something? People these days. :rolleyes:

Those pictures were amazing though, I'll give that to him :lol:

its obvisouly not true everyone knows body builders arent built downstairs hed have no problem sittin down, but honetly holy fuck funny.