WORST song in the history of the world?

"The formula is simple: They’ll fly your child between the specified ages of 13-17 to Los Angeles, write her a “hit,” record it in super-compressed Autotuned production, shoot an edge detection-overlay video and BAM! Maybe your kid can notch up a couple thousand YouTube views while you watch your dreams of being a pop-star parent percolate."

Good god.

Sauce: http://www.bohemian.com/citysound/?p=7181

I'm leaning towards this being a masterpiece of trolling...Usher? Really? I have a hard time believing this...

Bro......I hate to be the one that breaks this to you......but I believe what you have done is confused a random black man for Usher.

Also, I was going to suggest that this was one of those jobs/\

I don't see what the problem is, there's plenty of seats free in the grown black man's car...

Hm... That is true. I wonder though, why would a girl that appears to be 15 years old max and is really happy that Friday has come along and she can hang out with her friends and go party and stuff, want to enter in that black man's car, why does he even show up? Is he selling drugs to the little kids? Still, I don't understand why she has to think hard on which seat to choose, because that sports car filled with kids was pretty full

Hm... That is true. I wonder though, why would a girl that appears to be 15 years old max and is really happy that Friday has come along and she can hang out with her friends and go party and stuff, want to enter in that black man's car, why does he even show up? Is he selling drugs to the little kids? Still, I don't understand why she has to think hard on which seat to choose, because that sports car filled with kids was pretty full

I see your point, but you also have to consider that teenage drivers are statistically more likely to have a car accident, rather than adult drivers. On the other hand, accepting a ride from an adult male that you are unfamiliar with increases the odds of receiving unwanted penetration in the vaginal area. So she has to decide which scenario she would most likely survive.

Clearly, making decisions as a 14 year old girl is much more difficult than we all expected. I think she's obviously on a much higher level of thinking than all of us are capable of.

n00bs :mad:

The worst song in the world is forever going to be...

Shame the first riff is kinda cool actually.

And of course, this wimpout of epic proportions...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fMW4IgGWic&feature=related[/ame]

What is this I don't even...

Last edited by a moderator: