WORST song in the history of the world?

I saw this song on one of the music channels down here...:(

WTF is this shit? :guh:

That video is horrible. I don't think I've ever been as unattracted to a female singer as in that video. Her voice and the way she sings is incredibly annoying as well.

Overall, really NASTY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man when I heard this song it sounds like every other song on mainstream radio. Thought it was a Kesha, Keisha, Kasha whatever the fuck her name is song. So no not the worst song Ive heard really just sounds like every other auto tuned song out there. Give her credit though for having no talent and hanging in there with these multi million dollar artists. Good for her!!

tumblr_lhza6wFS1u1qcscn6o1_500.jpg

My thoughts exactly

tumblr_li0ia3HyiS1qfrk29.gif

And this made me lol haha

The best thing about the stuff you guys are posting is that it's all SO bad it can actually be ENJOYED, which then ultimately defeats the point of posting shitty music. Hah.

My first choice would be to post one of the millions of obnoxious metalcore bands with techno elements.
I think Etienne Sin wins for most irritating, so I'ma go with that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOMKM3cuQ78&feature=related

Seriously, I am not a violent man but everything about this guy makes me want to maul that pretty little face of his with a frying pan.

Went on the Facebook page, and lol at the amount of scene kids that like that shit.

Wow, I was surprised at how useless are the lyrics around 2:00. Also, what's wrong with her voice ? She's so nasal, it's annoying, and autotune doesn't help that

She has to make up her mind on which seat to take though
:lol: :lol:
That made me pee a little :cry: :lol:
I was actually amazed by the amount of her non-talent. Most people can't sing for shit but it's good enough for some campfire singing, but this girl is far worse. She sings only one fucking note. She basically talks, but in a very retarded way.. so it's not even talking. It's not singing either..
She's probably a talent-black-hole.