Worst song poll part 4

What is the weakest song on Deliverance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
voted a fair judgement. too dragged out intro, outro is boring and the solos arent that good even though especially the first part is awesome.

By The Pain I See In Others... one of Lopez's best work on drums. Wreath... Opeth's heaviest song. Deliverance and Master's Apprentices are too powerful to be the weakest.

My vote goes to A Fair Judgement.

To say that Opeth's songs are all good is pretty acceptable. To say that they are equally perfect and without flaw reeks of both retardation and fanboyness - fucking vote

And ya obviously For Absent Friends couldn't be here because it would ruin the whole poll, as would Prologue, Madrigal, Patterns in the Ivy, and Sillhouette and Epilogue to a lesser extend (I'd leave 'em out just for being too different)

I think Wreath, The Funeral Portrait, and Karma are my top opeth songs right now, thus, these poll results make me sad sometimes

To say that Opeth's songs are all good is pretty acceptable. To say that they are equally perfect and without flaw reeks of both retardation and fanboyness - fucking vote

And ya obviously For Absent Friends couldn't be here because it would ruin the whole poll, as would Prologue, Madrigal, Patterns in the Ivy, and Sillhouette and Epilogue to a lesser extend (I'd leave 'em out just for being too different)

Thanks for the support.;) And all you shitheads complaining-DON'T VOTE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS THREAD!

BTPISIO is good except for the circus part. That sounds out of place to me. And I could be wrong, but that sounds like something Mr. Wilson sqeezed in there (at least the piano), and should have held in his bowels instead.

Damn I was wrong. I could've sworn it would've been Wreath that would've gotten the most votes. Definitely the weakest on the album. But having said that, it's my favorite Opeth album.

Yea with By the Pain I See In Others, you're pretty much done after the circus part - after that it gets kinda boring and repetitive except for that one badass descent around 8:05. Those two minutes of slight boredom are like the album's only flaw though so it's cool :)

He only put good length and most recknonised songs, because otherwise, he knew that everyone would have voted for That song.

Not me :S I love that song :)

I voted for Master's Apprentices

Or, I was going to, but the poll was closed :(

Funny that Mikael's least favourite song also won the poll. Are people biased?

Funny that Mikael's least favourite song also won the poll. Are people biased?

Possibly, but up against the other 4 full songs, it just doesn't quite measure up ('Wreath' possibly, but I love how that song explodes out of the gates, it is just a great opening salvo).