Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Japan

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Cod metal king

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Room 429 (cover song)

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
i deffinetly vote satan's ice cream truck , one silly song.
far beyond metal is a great song but the 1st one composed by all the band so some might find it less interesting.
what about that very "basic" beat as intro of cod metal king ? and does japan really sound like an SYL song ? since
usually original songs are better than covers , what about
the room 429 cover ?

Originally posted by Devy_Metal
yea how could you include far beyond metal? that song is awesome!

id have to say cod metal king.

to simply awnser your question , i could say that its there as a trap which means if someone vote for this song instead
of another one on the list i ban him from this forum for life (more seriously give the person quite a speech) even
tough by reading this someone dare to vote for that song , that will only prove the lack of musical taste of that person. and then PKH dont be mad uselesly and no there is not only good songs on that list , i think votes for satan's ice cream truck are gonna rise.

Originally posted by knev_ydoc
Why not include Velvet Kevorkian? That song's pointless...

spreaking of points , the point is that velvet kevorkian is not a song. but an album intro (a very good one in fact) so since its not even a "real" song and that it has more of a point than your post , i did not include it in the list
(and will not) bofore doing this ill remove far beyond metal of the list...just waiting to see if someone is going to vote for it.

Originally posted by OceanbarD
i deffinetly vote satan's ice cream truck , one silly song.
far beyond metal is a great song but the 1st one composed by all the band so some might find it less interesting.
what about that very "basic" beat as intro of cod metal king ? and does japan really sound like an SYL song ? since
usually original songs are better than covers , what about
the room 429 cover ?

I really cannot vote for any of them. Room 429 is the SYL that I like least but it really isn't a Strapping song. I really can't see what's wrong with Cod Metal King? The intro? If you don't like that intro I don't think you will like EKO... A whole album of Devy bleep n' shit... :)

Japan is more of an Ocean Machine song and as is, its pretty good.

I won't go into Far Beyond Metal.. Its cheesy but I like cheese godarnit! :)

The intro isnt what bothers me about Cod Metal King, its when the rest of the song starts up that I don't like it

I also don't like Skin Me, I think I would've voted for that over Cod Metal King if it had been on the list

I am, however, really looking forward to EKO, maybe moreso than the new SYL, just for the sake of something completely new from Devy...

well cod metal kimg also use the same guitar riff for all the song. and skin me is a great song (which prove opinions are different obviously) the screams are pure SYL , nice.
and clarky , if you refuse to vote , don't post on the thread. mindspell you forgot to comment on satan's ice cream truck in your post.

and then PKH dont be mad uselesly and no there is not only good songs on that list , i think votes for satan's ice cream truck are gonna rise.
aah. You just don't get the brilliance of that song. :loco: Well, I like the song, even if it sounds like a title to some children's show in tv... ;) :D

mindspell you forgot to comment on satan's ice cream truck in your post.

OK, OK... Satan's Ice Cream Truck is a silly song, but it really isn't part of the record, it is a bonus song. It is basically a joke to make you smile after the record that has been somewhat pretty harsh on your ears. I campare it to the "Strapping Young Lad rocks my hairy anus" at the end of city and the awfully loud scream at the end of Ocean Machine, just something to make you smile, and it does a pretty good job at that so ....