• Japan

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Cod metal king

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Room 429 (cover song)

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by OceanbarD
yes i understand that , but the point is i am not listening SYL to laugh.

You should because a lot of it is pretty tongue in cheek in my opinion. Devin doesn't take it too seriously either. There is a lot of funny stuff on each of the SYL albums. There is some pretty depressing stuff but a lot of it is let thrash it out just for the hell of it!

knowing of what am talking about ill say this : Devy dosent take things that seiously ANYMORE but if you read interviews of him 5 years ago he was really serious about it and read his bio message on the official webpage "dont take things as seriously as i do" he says (probally been writen a while ago) but about those inside jokes , he still been able to prove he got some twisted homour.

Originally posted by OceanbarD
knowing of what am talking about ill say this : Devy dosent take things that seiously ANYMORE but if you read interviews of him 5 years ago he was really serious about it and read his bio message on the official webpage "dont take things as seriously as i do" he says (probally been writen a while ago) but about those inside jokes , he still been able to prove he got some twisted homour.

You he does take the music dead serious. That's not what I meant. I am talking lyrically. He also said numerous times in interviews that he wasn't much of a lyricist and was often writing lyrics that fit the song more than making a whole lot of sense. On all his songs I think he has a subject to tackle but taking each and every word seriously is wrong. A lot of it is using humour, and aggression, to go through a tough patch. It is tongue in cheek.