Worthless Boxset Releases: Exhibit A

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Limited black tin boxset (1.000 copies) with Lifelover engraving and incl. syringe, Lifelover razor, barbed wire, torn piece of cloth with Lifelover logo (patch-like) and a set of postcards.

1171_1.jpg

38 Euros, for this juvenile bullshit? I'll be the first to admit that I enjoyed Pulver quite considerably when it was released, but this is just an inane cash grab for all the self-loathing basement dwelling kiddies who send their Aunties black metal greeting cards. Oy vey! Ohhhh Gey!

what the hell. you can go to any sketchy pharmacy/grocery/walmart and get ALL of those "bonus" items for like a total of $5.00. Hopefully the kids who buy this will find a way to shoot up the razors and DIE

yeah this "include random garbage with your cds" crap has got to stop

i thought it was bad enough what CRIMSON MOON did a couple of years back, but this is almost literally just trash, shit you could find on the ground and not pick up

how provocative
makes sense though, maybe you could get a barbed wire tattoo to go with your newfound interest in cars n bang your head to "myspys" on your way to vännäsby

i'm just sayin "worst" is a big word and you're making very little sense

also i've only heard three lifelover songs, two sucked and one was "m/s salmonella" which i thought was pretty inspired

i really mean worst as in "i can't think of a band that's more awful than lifelover"
whenever i hear them mentioned i get ashamed and want to hide in a dark corner in solitude for the rest of my life

i really mean worst as in "i can't think of a band that's more awful than lifelover"
whenever i hear them mentioned i get ashamed and want to hide in a dark corner in solitude for the rest of my life

that is fair enough and i feel exactly the same way about GHOST

i feel ashamed to be part of a species of which certain members find theirs an acceptable musical expression

i think in my opinion the deal with lifelover is they're okay at what they do but it is hitz for kidz and no one over the age of 16 should listen to them (grown men, 25+, with shining or lifelover tattoos is a very sad thing, saw a few of them at FORLORN FEST)

i.e. i find lifelover really ridiculous and would not purchase their albums but i recognize that part of the reason is it is not made for me. it's like saying that nalle puh was the worst show on disneydags; it is subjectively true but it doesn't mean it's not a quality show for the five year olds, it's just that i was older and cooler and preferred darkwing duck

that's one strong opinion to be had about a band thats released ONE album, one that's pretty mediocre (maybe 6/10 in my opinion) but whatever. (edit. ghost).

well ok, i guess as long as lifelover is active we could compare black metal to disneydags or hitz for kids.
i DO NOT share the attitude that "they're okay at what they do" no way. it's fucking terrible and they should have to pay for what they've done.

edit again, got ticketz for HoM, get yours too so we can watch funky bands, you can wait outside while ghost is playing!

edit again, got ticketz for HoM, get yours too so we can watch funky bands, you can wait outside while ghost is playing!

dude i dont know, i wanna wait for a few more announcements so i know if i can buy a one-day ticket just for triptykon (because it's the only band so far i care about enough to pay for it) or if i am going to want two days

wtf is going on?

are these choads actually popular?

i only watched a a little bit of that video and it cleared up the confusion about the random shit in the box. if i had to listen through that shit, i'd likely want a razor blade, syringe, and barbed wire to put a quick halt to the misery as well. FUCK.

send a postcard to my loved ones.