Worthless Boxset Releases: Exhibit A

Charles Barkley says that's turrible.

The vocalist is from Ondskapt, eh? And their albums actually have very favorable reviews over at M-A, eh?

Fuck, I'm getting old.
facepalm.gif

Limited black tin boxset (1.000 copies) with Lifelover engraving and incl. syringe, Lifelover razor, barbed wire, torn piece of cloth with Lifelover logo (patch-like) and a set of postcards.

1171_1.jpg

38 Euros, for this juvenile bullshit?
You didn't tell us how many you bought. :loco:

I've always felt that the terms "worthless" and "boxset" were synonymous. I've never quite understood who the target market is for these "collectibles". I would assume that the hardcore fan has every release from their favorite artist, and that the causal fan is only going to buy the specific music they like.

wat

and speaking of the negura bunget foldout with the fir twig... i still have that one. i made a lot of dumb decisions and sold some really valuable LPs/boxsets, but that was the one I could never get rid of. good shit.

lifedead1.jpg

On the night of September 9, Jonas Bergqvist (a.k.a. B) — the founding member, main composer, and guitarist of the Swedish "narcotic metal" band LIFELOVER — died unexpectedly. The cause of his death is still unclear and has yet to be established.

Commented the group's record label, Prophecy Productions, in a statement: "The message of Jonas's passing came as a surprise to the Prophecy team. Hence we lack the appropriate words for this tragic event.

"To us, Jonas wasn't just a very creative artist, but also a pleasant and enthusiastic person. It is for certain that we won't be the only ones missing his character, his passion, and his unique musical language.

"In the face of this tragic loss, we would very much like to extend our heartfelt condolence towards Jonas's family, his friends, and the remaining musicians of LIFELOVER."