WOT?!?!?! A female Maiden Tribute band?!?!

MetalJeffinNY

New Metal Member
May 5, 2003
NYC
Visit site
Just wanted to say KUDOS to you guys umm...gals for doing what you are doing. I think it's great that a bunch of women are doing a tribute to one of Rock/Metal's all-time biggest bands. Too bad I am not out in CA...I would LOVE to come to a show, or two, or more. Well, please use my e-mail address I supplied with my registration to let me know if you ever make it out to NY. Cheers, and lots of luck in the future!

MetalJeffinNY said:
Just wanted to say KUDOS to you guys umm...gals for doing what you are doing. I think it's great that a bunch of women are doing a tribute to one of Rock/Metal's all-time biggest bands. Too bad I am not out in CA...I would LOVE to come to a show, or two, or more. Well, please use my e-mail address I supplied with my registration to let me know if you ever make it out to NY. Cheers, and lots of luck in the future!
We may be in New York the 2nd or 3rd week in June. We are waiting for the confirmation now. Stay tuned and thanks for the kudos.

Kyser: (nice nick! LOL) no, I am not, but I can pretend to be if you'd like.

Chickenson: I will definitely stay tuned, and I hope you can make it. If you do come, are you guys (damn! I gotta stop doing that!)...girls coming with your boyfreinds (or gf's) and husbands...or are you coming solo? ;-)

Luna: If there are people who still do not know of Maiden's existence, then there are going to be people who are suprised by The Maidens' existence. Or dumbthing like that.

btw: Loooooove what was done with the logo. The way the "S" is different....very cool!

Jeff

Jeff! Welcome to the boards! Glad you found us!!!!! :D Looks like we'll be out your way in about 5 weeks! As Chickinson said, keep checking the website and the boards cuz the dates will be announced shortly......as soon as we get the green light. Keep them fingers crossed!:hotjump: