Would love to see ND on this lineup!!!

I'm just surprised, knowing how much of a doom fan you are, that they slipped by you, is all.

Did you pick up anything on Holy Records back in the early / mid 90's? If not, I bet there's a lot you would enjoy!

No, it's cool. Didn't take it personal.

Yeah, to be perfectly honest, I have only been into doom for about 5 or 6 years. I got out of metal for most of the 90s actually.

I didn't even know the name Orphaned Land until Mabool came out. What got me more interested about them was from the rave reviews they got after the first time they played Prog Power.

Orphaned Land is FANTASTIC, especially live.

Larry & Paul - I guess my post seemed a bit "much". I'm just posting from an outsider's POV. Maybe I'm completely retarded for wanting those bands, but they're only recommendations... cause, ya know, I could have possibly posted a band that you didn't think about.

Either way, if you get MDB in Chicago with Adema, P.O.D., and Drowning Pool opening, I'd still be there.

Orphaned Land is FANTASTIC, especially live.

Larry & Paul - I guess my post seemed a bit "much". I'm just posting from an outsider's POV. Maybe I'm completely retarded for wanting those bands, but they're only recommendations... cause, ya know, I could have possibly posted a band that you didn't think about.

Either way, if you get MDB in Chicago with Adema, P.O.D., and Drowning Pool opening, I'd still be there.

i didnt mind drowning pool when dave williams was still alive. i did have to suffer through POD and adema when a friend convinced me to go to ozzfest in 2002. only bands i recall enjoying were down and meshuggah.