Would you bang Avril Lavigne?

KY_Fried442 said:
Who the fuck is Avril Lavigne?
7sm.jpg

I'd be sensitive and caring. Then take her out to a nice romantic dinner, sip some fine wine, read her the poetry she has inspired me to write and then take her safely home. When she inquires about a good night kiss I would ask her to shut her eyes. At this point I would violate her womenhood with a wiffel ball bat (the big red ones) while shoving a G.I Joe doll ( the ones from the sixtys) sideways up her ass. When she starts to cry I'd shit in her mouth while making her hum the theme from A-team. How's that for a first fuck!

she looks TOO young.
i reckon even when she is 40 she will still look like a young girl.

gimme ANASTACIA any day!! what do you think guys??...

prime666 said:
I'd be sensitive and caring. Then take her out to a nice romantic dinner, sip some fine wine, read her the poetry she has inspired me to write and then take her safely home. When she inquires about a good night kiss I would ask her to shut her eyes. At this point I would violate her womenhood with a wiffel ball bat (the big red ones) while shoving a G.I Joe doll ( the ones from the sixtys) sideways up her ass. When she starts to cry I'd shit in her mouth while making her hum the theme from A-team. How's that for a first fuck!

:lol: :lol: :lol: CLASSIC!!!!

prime666 said:

Thats a good one!!!

Karina_666 said:
I'd munch her carpet if she returned the favor.
Karina can I munch both your carpets at the same time while you two make out? :D :devil: :D

Oh wait I'm married - I'll crawl back into the dawg house for a while. Somebody please send beer. :kickass:

Guys,listen to me.You never have to refuse a girl in your life,even if she's not a good looking woman.For me, it's enough just if she's clean.After all ,you lose nothing if you fuck a woman,and you make her happy too.It's an experience!

Diodude said:
Guys,listen to me.You never have to refuse a girl in your life,even if she's not a good looking woman.For me, it's enough just if she's clean.After all ,you lose nothing if you fuck a woman,and you make her happy too.It's an experience!
Bullshit! You know you just want to poke her in the poop shoot. Jebus! Next thing you know somebody is gonna start talkin about four play or cuddling. Just dip it in her brown eye then make her lick the fudge... As far as disease and clean women. Stalk up on some penicillin. Worse case scenario you get the hiv.
:loco: