Wounded

ebass said:
Hmmmmmm

Not sure if you all aware of this but two of our strongest songs "New Moon and Under the Sun" where going to be on Wounded and then some bad decisions were made and they ended up on Time Lost? and that ended up kind of an extended EP? I think it ended up working out pretty well though.

Armour never did get finished properly and the Keyboards were aweful, nothing like the original sounds and style Doug wrote. The demo is awesome I still have it. Hey I rarely listen to this one myself just because I like the others more?

Although I think it was a great second effort due to the circumstances at the time. You are always going to get blasted by someone no matter how much work you put into something, and others will appreciate it? I guess the true fans hah? no knock on anyone it is just the way it is?

Wounded is what it is? If we were to go back and re-record Wounded and BPOTW today with what we have learned and what new equipment we have I think people would be surprised.

Below 0 is still an ass kicker live and we will be playing it on tour. Fade to Grey and Hostile World were great live songs as well.

I think Pure was the best song on the disc, and a major breakthrough with Doug as a producer, engineeer.

Ya know, some of us fans might like to hear that demo.... ;)

Maybe it's about time for a unreleased "Demo's and Bootlegs" disc?

I'd love to hear that demo of 'Armour' too! :)

I do like the sound of Enchant's early albums (although the bass could have definitely been brought up louder in the mix). To me, it is a clean sound and I find it very refreshing to listen to. With it's sound it has a different mood than many other things I've heard which makes it more unique in my opinion. I've always enjoyed hearing how some bands keep getting better mixes on each album as well as each musician getting better and more talented with their instrument and/or voice. I love Ted's vocals on the early albums, but now he's even got more feeling and emotion with how he sings now. Anyway, I look forward to seeing where Enchant takes us for many years to come.

Jay

Something amazing happened to me yesterday. For some reason, It had been a while I didn't listen to Wounded. I randomly decided to give it a spin and.. WOW! I enjoyed it as if it was the first time I was listening to it ! This album is very powerful. Songs like Fade 2 Grey, Pure, Look Away, Armour and Distractions pretty much speak for themselves! I singed along all the way throught.