Wow chat still exists

This place will probably be even more populated because they made a Social Subboard for the General Music Discussion.

I'm a youngster? :p

Yeah, I suppose I am.

But. I like your posts.

I used to post on the Amon Amarth boards but I stopped because all of the kids that thought they were actually Vikings began to piss me off. Bodom went downhill a LONG time ago. Prog Power is fun. I lurk on those forums, as I haven't attended PP yet, but am interested in going in the future.

The philosophy forum used to be fun.

Well, you give youngsters a good name. Let not your heart be troubled. And of course you should attend ProgPower one of these years. I'll buy you a drink for your troubles, youngin', and besides...you owe me a hat. You and Ron Paul...

I think there are always these periods on boards like this where after a while, new, usually younger posters discover it and begin telling their online pals and suddenly there's a flood of these new people who take it over. Unfortunately, the combination of youth, Bodom, and the internet often leads many of these people to be complete nimrods, and so many of us just start to disappear when this occurs. At least that's why I did. That, and not having a surplus of spare time anymore.

The more "regulars" start to disappear for various reasons, the more follow suit, until there's only TB666 soldiering on with like 2,000 posts a day. And now, even he is gone.

Well, you give youngsters a good name. Let not your heart be troubled. And of course you should attend ProgPower one of these years. I'll buy you a drink for your troubles, youngin', and besides...you owe me a hat. You and Ron Paul...

I think there are always these periods on boards like this where after a while, new, usually younger posters discover it and begin telling their online pals and suddenly there's a flood of these new people who take it over. Unfortunately, the combination of youth, Bodom, and the internet often leads many of these people to be complete nimrods, and so many of us just start to disappear when this occurs. At least that's why I did. That, and not having a surplus of spare time anymore.

The more "regulars" start to disappear for various reasons, the more follow suit, until there's only TB666 soldiering on with like 2,000 posts a day. And now, even he is gone.

Awww.

I miss talking to you. :D