WOW!! ex-Vision Divine Singer Michele Luppi's new band!

Hawk

Henri Serton
Staff member
Aug 31, 2001
Eindhoven; Rockcity!
His new band is called Killing Touch.

Now before I write anything about this I have to admit that I am biased. Michele Luppi is one of my favorite singers. I love his voice.

So with that in mind listen to the first song on their myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/killingtouch

It's called 'The Touch'.

I think it's awesome! But then, like I said, I am biased. :)

His new band is called Killing Touch.

Now before I write anything about this I have to admit that I am biased. Michele Luppi is one of my favorite singers. I love his voice.

So with that in mind listing to the first song on their myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/killingtouch

It's called 'The Touch'.

I think it's awesome! But then, like I said, I am biased. :)

This is good, look'n forward to it. Glad Michele has decided to come up with Killing Touch. Vision Divine has kinda lost me a bit lately as well.

what Luppi left VD? god where have i been...

its ok, hawk. i am biased too. one of my favorite singers as well, hes fuckin awesome. this definitly sounds really cool.

i must admit i liked the music with VD more (at least at first, only listened to this song once so it may grow more), but his vocal work i absolutely love.

Will have to take a listen.. The new Vision Divine is horrible, and their catalog in general is kind of inconsistent. Labyrinth made almost their best album without the depleted idea tank of Olaf. :p I enjoyed Luppi's vocals, though, and 'The Perfect Machine' wasn't too bad....something odd, the bass player who sometimes sessions with my band does some singing too, and his voice sounds identical to Luppi's..and they use the same method of singing..it's really strange.

hmm...

Kind of a mess IMO...

Good parts throughout that I can hear being fitted together in a different way and making a successful song.... but it doesn't happen..and the chorus, yeah, lets alternate melodies in different keys as much as possible.......no. Vision Divine does that a lot now too and it doesn't work and doesn't sound progressive. Meh... the band has promise though, and of course Luppi sounds good..

Awesome news Hawk!!! Vision Divine was awesome at Prog Power USA and Luppi sounds amazing live, i really loved 25th Hour the best from them, can't wait for this release

Sounds good! I like a lot Michelle Luppi´s voice. If you haven´t heard it, check Los Angeles album. Melodic hard rock with Michelle on vocal. Excellent!