wow from illuminatus

illuminatus

New Metal Member
Sep 1, 2003
Nottingham
well, what can we say.

we're totally amazed by the great response we've had from you guys so far. we had the time of our lives at Bloodstock and it was definetly the best show we've ever played.

again, we want to thank Vince and the rest of the team at BS03 for having the balls to support the British underground scene and putting on a stage full of good national bands, instead of crappy imported shit (like the Carling Weekend and other corporate wankfests).

I had a great time myself dodging battleaxe-wielding corpsepaint-wearing nutters (which by the way made the day much more ejoyable), and i enjoyed watching some of the other bands (Except Paradise Lost who looked like they didn't want to be there...)

If anyone is interested in getting hold of our EP, e-mail us at capitalism@illuminatus.biz and we'll let you know how to order one for just £4 (UK only, overseas will cost more, i guess).

We'll be playing next at Junktion7, Nottingham on Friday September 26th.

Thank you Bloodstock!

-- illuminatus

You guys ruled (I was the guy going mad the barrier), both your EP's are great, It was a shame about all the tech problems (I couldn't hear the keyboards) but thats not exactly your fault, and besides I loved the set anyway keep up the great work:).

Great to hang out with you guys again, get Mr Smith to contact our manager, John, and get your arses down south boys so we can show you our hospitality! :)

drummerkraut said:
Will you have Jägermeister and sparsely dressed ladies present?

dunno about Jager, but have a healthy supply of Absinthe.

Wherever I go there will be biatches, so no worries there. :p