Wow...Just......Wow

mgirishfan said:
Klondor - we were looking all over for you Friday! Where were ya, buddy?
Yeah, seriously!! Mare kept calling out "are you Klondor?" to every new face entering the pub!

My daughter's dying to know--what band(s) do you play in?

Kristin
Via dragon

lol, I just subbed for my best friend's band. They needed a guitarist for that night, BAD. I sing / guitar well, play bass like a guitarist haha. I missed meeting everyone, but was payed VERY WELL (125$ for 1 hour!, no load in or load out! fug, I need to start an emo band haha,) but had to drive to near Half Moon Bay. I live out in concord, about 20 minutes east of the venue enchant just played at.

Its hard to miss me though, 6'4" long blonde hair :p. I'm definately coming to anything else happening thats within a few days driving distance of the East Bay. I'm a broke 20 year old Engineering major musician! I have no money to fly! haha! All my dough goes to my school or my guitar crap :tickled:.

Via, as for my band, I just had a "dispute" with my thrash band and no longer sing for them (had to do with the rythmn guitarist's 16 year old sister falling head over heels for me from just watching us practice, and me not wanting to deal with dating my guitarists sister lol :loco: :oops: ). But I sing for "Random Musings" We do gigs here and there. Zepplin and Sabbath covers etc. :headbang: Daughter wants to know? Eh? :hotjump: :tickled: :cool: :Spin: ;)

Man, I'm so glad I came across these guys. Just another library of CD's to add to my rapidly growing collection of prog! (all of dream theater, most of rush, all of opeth, lots of spock's beard, soon to be all of Enchant.... :D ) Not only are the band great, the fans are rockin'! :headbang:

klondorwarrior said:
lol, I just subbed for my best friend's band. They needed a guitarist for that night, BAD. I sing / guitar well, play bass like a guitarist haha. I missed meeting everyone, but was payed VERY WELL (125$ for 1 hour!, no load in or load out! fug, I need to start an emo band haha,) but had to drive to near Half Moon Bay. I live out in concord, about 20 minutes east of the venue enchant just played at.

Its hard to miss me though, 6'4" long blonde hair :p. I'm definately coming to anything else happening thats within a few days driving distance of the East Bay. I'm a broke 20 year old Engineering major musician! I have no money to fly! haha! All my dough goes to my school or my guitar crap :tickled:.

Via, as for my band, I just had a "dispute" with my thrash band and no longer sing for them (had to do with the rythmn guitarist's 16 year old sister falling head over heels for me from just watching us practice, and me not wanting to deal with dating my guitarists sister lol :loco: :oops: ). But I sing for "Random Musings" We do gigs here and there. Zepplin and Sabbath covers etc. :headbang: Daughter wants to know? Eh? :hotjump: :tickled: :cool: :Spin: ;)

Man, I'm so glad I came across these guys. Just another library of CD's to add to my rapidly growing collection of prog! (all of dream theater, most of rush, all of opeth, lots of spock's beard, soon to be all of Enchant.... :D ) Not only are the band great, the fans are rockin'! :headbang:
Yes, Klondor, oh great warrior. My daughter wanted to know...but sorry, she's taken! And I'm through with younger men:tickled:!So glad you discovered Enchant in the nick of time. Why don't you post when you'll be playing locally, it would be cool to check out your group.

Kristin
via dragon

klondorwarrior said:
:OMG: :worship: :worship: :worship: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: I just got my 3 Enchant CD's in the mail today...(Tug, Blink, Break) ....wow. Thats the only word that describes them. DAMN! These guys ROCK! From last Saturday, to getting these CD's today, I totally dig these guys!
Hey Klondor,

Where in Concord do you live? I lived off of Babel Rd for about 8 years up until 7 months ago. Where you at the show? I don't remember meeting a Viking Warrior there...and I think I would have remembered that!

Glad you've come aboard as an Enchant fan! Thanks for the support. We need all the help we can get.

Take care,

Doug

Douglas A. Ott said:
Hey Klondor,

Where in Concord do you live? I lived off of Babel Rd for about 8 years up until 7 months ago. Where you at the show? I don't remember meeting a Viking Warrior there...and I think I would have remembered that!

Glad you've come aboard as an Enchant fan! Thanks for the support. We need all the help we can get.

Take care,

Doug

Damn doug! I live REAL close to were you used to. I live near Clayton Valley High, near that big Smokestack thingy. (the giant 300 ft cigarette sticking out of the ground!)

Ya I was at the show, had to peel out early tho, (just as the acoustic set was starting.) My Brother was feeling MUCHO sick (dragged him along, he LOVED the set too!) and on the way back home he left his dinner in the caldecott.... :tickled: :D

Doug man, I LOVE YOUR TONE! :worship: :headbang: Your rack had me DROOLING. <~~~Big old mesa fan, Tri-axis into a 2:90 right? What were the effects processors you were using? All I could tell was TC Electronics. I dunno, I dont have a lot of rack experience ( I run a Les Paul~~>Marshall Setup myself), but I'm thinking about the Tri/2:90 combo.

Ted's Tone on the otherhand.....Do him a favor and steal his nomad, so he has to buy a Mark III/IV or Dual rec or something ;)