Wow, this board is still here!

Logging into Ultimate Metal for the first time in forever (first time hitting the Anthrax forum)....... mostly because I just got a ticket to see Anthrax in Destin, FL and want to see posted setlists & available merchandise for the upcoming tour. Haven't seen Anthrax since the Clash of the Titans tour way back in like 1991.... 25 years! Can't wait. Long overdue! New album might be their best overall release ever. Definitely top 3.

....and my avatar is "Junkyard Willie" from the Touch Tone Terrorists...... funny rip-off version of the Jerky Boys. It has been so long since I logged on I laughed at my own avatar.... haha

Only other time I saw Anthrax aside from Clash... was when they opened for Iron Maiden...... maybe 1990? I was in college near Pittsburgh at the time..... probaby only 18 years old..... now 44! Time flies by but Anthrax is better than ever!
Ah yes, Clash Of The Titans. Great times!

Logging into Ultimate Metal for the first time in forever (first time hitting the Anthrax forum)....... mostly because I just got a ticket to see Anthrax in Destin, FL and want to see posted setlists & available merchandise for the upcoming tour. Haven't seen Anthrax since the Clash of the Titans tour way back in like 1991.... 25 years! Can't wait. Long overdue! New album might be their best overall release ever. Definitely top 3.

....and my avatar is "Junkyard Willie" from the Touch Tone Terrorists...... funny rip-off version of the Jerky Boys. It has been so long since I logged on I laughed at my own avatar.... haha

Only other time I saw Anthrax aside from Clash... was when they opened for Iron Maiden...... maybe 1990? I was in college near Pittsburgh at the time..... probaby only 18 years old..... now 44! Time flies by but Anthrax is better than ever!

Touch Tone Terrorists are hilarious. Also a big Jerky Boys fan!