Wow, this board is still here!

All this stupid things about the reunion cut the Link with the band...I remember this good old times When Scott himself was on this board!
Oh is that what did it? But still, aren't they paying for this? Usually a band at this level has their own board on site. So I had never checked here because I figured if they didn't have their own and there was no link to another that they just didn't have one.

Oh is that what did it? But still, aren't they paying for this? Usually a band at this level has their own board on site. So I had never checked here because I figured if they didn't have their own and there was no link to another that they just didn't have one.

Initially, there was a link to the "board" on anthrax.com! For years! It was the "official" anthrax forum, he was "knighted" by the band! ...but like any official thing, you must not say too much crap on the band! They finally let us in our mess, (and it was HUGE! ) and our endless debates "John vs Joey"...
When I saw them at Clermont in November, I waited a moment at the door of 'backstage' in front of the tour bus, hoping to catch Scott or Charlie or Franck, to thank them for having played for the first time live "evil twin", and if they can forgive all the bullshit we have said here, that we still loved them, and they bring back a link for the forum on anthrax.com ...
but I missed the time to do it, too late, too much road and waking at 7am to go to work!
But that's one of things I'd really like to do!

Reactions: redfly
God Anthrax and Megadeth must have the most trolls lol But Megadeths forum is there still. But, Dave doesn't get on the board and they are very quick with warnings and deletions. Testament has had like one in all the time I've been there. Flotsam and Jetsam had a few trolls. They lost their board to bots though.
I hope you get the opportunity to ask them some day!

Last edited:
Dave definitely used to get on the Megadeth boards. I know, because I'm the reason they stopped posting the sets in the main forum.

I always thought the band ditched this board as they brought out their own official one when they launched that CDC Fan Club during the Reunion phase???

Idea was great but it was rushed and delivered very little,all the promises of vault shows being uploaded etc was never fullfilled,I did like th band chats though,that happened a couple times,they are in a much better place to do it now

They are doing another fan club, there was a facebook post hinting at it. And by hinting, I mean basically flat out stating.

All this stupid things about the reunion cut the Link with the band...I remember this good old times When Scott himself was on this board!
Yep; I remember when he was Mr. Wu. Once the reunion bollocks started and the RBC, that ended that..

Logging into Ultimate Metal for the first time in forever (first time hitting the Anthrax forum)....... mostly because I just got a ticket to see Anthrax in Destin, FL and want to see posted setlists & available merchandise for the upcoming tour. Haven't seen Anthrax since the Clash of the Titans tour way back in like 1991.... 25 years! Can't wait. Long overdue! New album might be their best overall release ever. Definitely top 3.

....and my avatar is "Junkyard Willie" from the Touch Tone Terrorists...... funny rip-off version of the Jerky Boys. It has been so long since I logged on I laughed at my own avatar.... haha

Only other time I saw Anthrax aside from Clash... was when they opened for Iron Maiden...... maybe 1990? I was in college near Pittsburgh at the time..... probaby only 18 years old..... now 44! Time flies by but Anthrax is better than ever!