Wow

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
Last night i heard/saw Evergrey for practically the first time in Worcester, as i had only heard small amounts of their material before hand, and all i can say is :OMG: wow. I was extremely impressed, i baught In Search of Truth immediately, and will be checkin out their other material... I was just wonderin which album do you folk think i should purchase next?

My only complaints were:
They cut "Solitude Within" from the set
Tom was the only one I couldn't find to sign my "I'm Sorry" single
And Henrik was an asshole, he was so cold to everyone I saw go up to him to get an autograph. He blew all of them off when they tried talking to him. Rikard, Michael, and Jonas were all really nice and were talking to all the fans. That pisses me off about Henrik though. It makes it much harder for me to like the band. The same thing happened when I saw PT live and found out that Steven Willson was a spoiled brat. Just disillusioned I guess

Perhaps Henrik was having a bad night or you caught him at a bad time. When I met him... he was the nicest guy you could ever hope to meet... very talkative.

Henrik's sick (or so the people at the NYC show said) - usually he's very sociable. Catch them again and I think it'll be much different. [edited to add: he even LOOKS sick as a dog in the pictures in the next topic!]

(and all I can say is I'm glad *I* didn't catch any of his evil swedish germs!)

Yeah, I was hanging out with the AE people at the Jaxx show Monday and came away with some nasty sinus/cough thing which made me go on antibiotics today. So if that's the same thing Henrik got, I don't blame him for being unsociable. I feel like arse right now. =-( He was cool at the Jaxx show, btw.

Wolftribe said:
it appears that swedish metal bands are carriers for contagions. oh dear.

Yes...IT´s just like Jaimek says...He`s sick ...Henrik is ´maybe the happiest and funniest guy I know so I`m sure that he feels bad about being a asshole towards his fans....but I`ts hard to be on tour, away from home and family and on top of that being sick....be kind to him = )
I just talked to Tom and damn....I miss him....and it`s two more weeks before I meet him...so give him a big hug from me...the wife:erk:

Poison Godmachine said:
My only complaints were:
They cut "Solitude Within" from the set
Tom was the only one I couldn't find to sign my "I'm Sorry" single
And Henrik was an asshole, he was so cold to everyone I saw go up to him to get an autograph. He blew all of them off when they tried talking to him. Rikard, Michael, and Jonas were all really nice and were talking to all the fans. That pisses me off about Henrik though. It makes it much harder for me to like the band. The same thing happened when I saw PT live and found out that Steven Willson was a spoiled brat. Just disillusioned I guess
Man YOU must have caught him on a BAD day. Henrik is the nicest guy in show biz, well shit basically. Evidently he had som sinus problem and was ill. Looking at the pic from the show you kind of can tell that he is... Well not so good looking :lol:
DSC00119.JPG