wow...

ok listen to me very carefully... you are extremely prejudice and its not fucking funny, it pisses me off. not all americans are overweight annoying sons of bitches. Agreed there are some, but dont fucking judge me cause i was born here. i've lived 12 years overseas, i lived in egypt and scotland alright dude. im not arrogant, and judging me from my location makes you one huge egotistical son of a bitch. i really like posting here because you guys are fun, you make good conversations. im not trying to start a fight. Just stop judging me, you have never met me.

predator666 said:
ok listen to me very carefully... you are extremely prejudice and its not fucking funny, it pisses me off. not all americans are overweight annoying sons of bitches. Agreed there are some, but dont fucking judge me cause i was born here. i've lived 12 years overseas, i lived in egypt and scotland alright dude. im not arrogant, and judging me from my location makes you one huge egotistical son of a bitch. i really like posting here because you guys are fun, you make good conversations. im not trying to start a fight. Just stop judging me, you have never met me.

Who said you were fat? you woman!

We just said you beer and beliefs are shit...

-Gavin- said:
Who said you were fat? you woman!

We just said you beer and beliefs are shit...

and thats much fucking better..? dude ok listen to me carefully, you're still judging me on a stereotype, please don't. You know how shitty that is to do to somone. You have never taken the time to get to know me, so dont make pointless comments on false facts.

predator666 said:
how the hell does that give you the right to judge me? i like the taste of coors light... oh no... i have a faith...

don't cut yourself over whats said on this board, for fucks sake. btw all your stuff talking about beer and your usertitle about beer yet you like shitty light beer obviously proves you don't really drink much beer.