WOWSERS! New Anthrax tune is AWESOME.

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
I had my fingers crossed for this one (with Joey back on vocals), but given their recent years of musical output I just wasn't holding my breath...

That said - The new Anthrax tune is AWESOME. KILLER. LOVE IT.

A great blend of their old style with a modern update to it, just amazing and couldn't ask for anything more! I hope the rest of the album is as good as this. Killer solo as well.

Last edited:
Wow, not bad at all. I had a big smile on my face when Joey's vocals kicked in. That melodic part during the chorus didn't really sound like Anthrax to me, but it's not bad. The part's still catchy. And that first riff is REALLY reminding me of one of their riffs from either Euphoria or Persistence but I can't put my finger on which one. Overall, good enough for me. :)

Wow, not bad at all. I had a big smile on my face when Joey's vocals kicked in. That melodic part during the chorus didn't really sound like Anthrax to me, but it's not bad. The part's still catchy. And that first riff is REALLY reminding me of one of their riffs from either Euphoria or Persistence but I can't put my finger on which one. Overall, good enough for me. :)

It actually sounds like Gridlock from Persistence... Love the track. Good to have them back!!!